• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
March Banter Thread

Isopycnic

WE FOUND HIM. IT ONLY COST 100 Bucks to get him out and a promise leave the county. Seriously we have hundreds of picts.Still no power. We are road triping to ft royal, we heard Al Roker is there Burns wants to party w him. 14 on the ground still snowing.

Stephanie whats-her-name with TWC was just on in FT Royal, so once again keep a close eye on Burns, she's kinda cute.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stephanie whats-her-name with TWC was just on in FT Royal, so once again keep a close eye on Burns, she's kinda cute.

Just saw them on TWC; the studio person said Front Royal was the right spot and was getting hammered by the storm.  Al replies that "Steph got hammered last night but that is a different story."

We hav e tons of picts. We will be able to post from the road better

We're about to attempt the short drive to Front Royal, give the electronic devices a chance to charge.

Straight up ripping outside, vis 1/8, here's a shot, hot of the press, we were at that barn around 830 with about a foot in the field, probably 16-18 at this point with the hammer down. Will update once we get on the road lol.

post-382-13625864582.jpg

We're about to attempt the short drive to Front Royal, give the electronic devices a chance to charge.

Straight up ripping outside, vis 1/8, here's a shot, hot of the press, we were at that barn around 830 with about a foot in the field, probably 16-18 at this point with the hammer down. Will update once we get on the road lol.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362586421.324920.jpg

Jealous!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1362586421.324920.jpg

That's a beautiful shot.

Wilkes, there were literally at least 500 blackbirds in the trees and on the ground in my two neighbors' yard this morning. Thought you'd like to know. Maybe they think it's going to snow soon or something.

Powerstroke is much more knowledgeable on landscaping than am I, but that might actually mean you have lots of grubs in your soil.  I think they don't mature until later in the year, though, so maybe not.

Hi everyone! Just wanted to say thanks for all the warm welcomes out there. Kinda chilly today in C-Town, but spring is right on the horizon :) well have to get back to class soon bubye ;)

P.S Love the snow pics sooooo jealous!

Powerstroke is much more knowledgeable on landscaping than am I, but that might actually mean you have lots of grubs in your soil. I think they don't mature until later in the year, though, so maybe not.

You may be right. There are a lot of moles too. They like grubs.

Reading the MA forum, sounds like the storm is a pretty big bust for DC, Baltimore, and other places. I think a northward shift in the models 3-4 days out like we had is better than a bust like they're having right now.

I can't believe how north this thing has gone after it was shown to be a big hit for GA and SC at one time.

Reading the MA forum, sounds like the storm is a pretty big bust for DC, Baltimore, and other places. I think a northward shift in the models 3-4 days out like we had is better than a bust like they're having right now.

There is nothing worse (winter weather wise) than having a WSW for upwards of a foot only to watch it rain and mix.  I would much rather the models abandon me completely a couple days out.

I did bring my walker. And right now the snow is up to the 20" mark on the leg. How deep is the snow where you are?

I  saw flurries and that was all. Fell asleep on the couch last night waiting for you guys to post that you were there safe and sound, so I'm in need of a walker today.

Archived