Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
March Banter Thread

Isopycnic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Everyone! New poster here! I am from Charleston SC, well that's where I am going to school anyways I am originally from Columbia. I have been a long time lurker, but finally decided to join today It is so awesome :) hearing about all these snow chases and such we just get rain and sunshine here, but anyways I look forward to meeting everyone here :) AND YES I AM A GIRL DON'T HATE!

Hey Everyone! New poster here! I am from Charleston SC, well that's where I am going to school anyways I am originally from Columbia. I have been a long time lurker, but finally decided to join today It is so awesome :) hearing about all these snow chases and such we just get rain and sunshine here, but anyways I look forward to meeting everyone here :) AND YES I AM A GIRL DON'T HATE!

No hatin' here in the SE forum, welcome!

My snow chase consisted of getting out bed going downstairs, making coffee then looking out the back window.  Looks like Asheville metro squeezed out about a half inch with some flurries coming down now. 

I hope to see some more pics from our friends in VA; hope they have a woodstove based on post above.

Hey Everyone! New poster here! I am from Charleston SC, well that's where I am going to school anyways I am originally from Columbia. I have been a long time lurker, but finally decided to join today It is so awesome :) hearing about all these snow chases and such we just get rain and sunshine here, but anyways I look forward to meeting everyone here :) AND YES I AM A GIRL DON'T HATE!

Oh no... Not another one. :P

Welcome aboard!

Hey Everyone! New poster here! I am from Charleston SC, well that's where I am going to school anyways I am originally from Columbia. I have been a long time lurker, but finally decided to join today It is so awesome  :) hearing about all these snow chases and such we just get rain and sunshine here, but anyways I look forward to meeting everyone here :) AND YES I AM A GIRL DON'T HATE!

Welcome abroad. Come for the snow talk.. stay around for the severe discussions. The tropical talk will blow you away though.

Welcome aboard and to the best place on AmericanWX! SE Crew FTW!

Hey Everyone! New poster here! I am from Charleston SC, well that's where I am going to school anyways I am originally from Columbia. I have been a long time lurker, but finally decided to join today It is so awesome  :) hearing about all these snow chases and such we just get rain and sunshine here, but anyways I look forward to meeting everyone here :) AND YES I AM A GIRL DON'T HATE!

Welcome :D

Hey guys. Not sure how much snow but the beer we put on the deck is covered or gone. Still havnt found burns. There was a note about no more wine and naked snow angels. WILL update as situation changes.

:lol: I hope you don't loose power, keep us updated :hug:

Oh no... Not another one. :P

Welcome aboard!

Pretty soon us ladies will be counted with double digits :P

Absolutely beautiful horse farm, looking down over the field and we are getting crushed at the moment, vis under 1/4 mile, and probably 10-12" , have not measured yet, been up for an hour. We stayed up till 330, power was flicking, an woke up to none :-(. Generator is fired up and were making coffee. Cell reception is spotty at best up here, so will try to update through the day and post a couple pics, again, getting crushed, and based on radar, were likely in the thick of these accumulating rates till late this afternoon, 18" is within reach, heavy wet snow and the trees are taking the brunt of it.

Interesting avatar.

Hey Everyone! New poster here! I am from Charleston SC, well that's where I am going to school anyways I am originally from Columbia. I have been a long time lurker, but finally decided to join today It is so awesome :) hearing about all these snow chases and such we just get rain and sunshine here, but anyways I look forward to meeting everyone here :) AND YES I AM A GIRL DON'T HATE!

Lol are you one of the people that post one time and never post again for some reason? Hello btw

Hey Guys!!  Keep Big Frosty in your thoughts and Prayers, his wife just called me and they are taking him to hospital with Chest Pains!

Thoughts and prayers sent.  Luckily he's close to Baptist in Winston-Salem, it's a fantastic hospital.

Now I'm glad we didn't get buried last night, Frosty needs those clear roads!

WeatherNC, did you find Mr.Burns yet? You are not allowed to come home without him, I have grown quite attached to his wit and I am already missing his posts.

WE FOUND HIM. IT ONLY COST 100 Bucks to get him out and a promise leave the county. Seriously we have hundreds of picts.Still no power. We are road triping to ft royal, we heard Al Roker is there Burns wants to party w him. 14 on the ground still snowing.

Archived