Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
March Banter Thread

Isopycnic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three guys traveling together, I am sure there are a lot of smells, don't know if snow is one of them.

Sorry, but have to try and hold down the "humor" fort for JBurns while he is chasing.

:lmao: Good point. I hope they are at ground zero to make it worth the trip.

It's lame but I am thinking about staying up for a chance flurry in the wee hours.

Can you smell the snow yet? :)

We are all snow north of Mineral VA, temp hovering around 33-34. We still have another 60-70 miles to the farm, Teds driving, just a dusting on the sides of the road, but we have a heavier band to go trough before we hit Culpepper, which should be in the next hour. Per Burns at the farm, nothin and 42 about 25 minutes ago. He ate all the meatloaf and rumor has it he's drinking all the wine too.

We are all snow north of Mineral VA, temp hovering around 33-34. We still have another 60-70 miles to the farm, Teds driving, just a dusting on the sides of the road, but we have a heavier band to go trough before we hit Culpepper, which should be in the next hour. Per Burns at the farm, nothin and 42 about 25 minutes ago. He ate all the meatloaf and rumor has it he's drinking all the wine too.

Stop at a store before you make it to the farm for a re-supply. Hopefully it's not "dry" territory you are traveling inn. Worst case scenario, if you're going to the farm,there has to be a moonshine still nearby.

PS Don't get shot.

Can you give us an official roll call of the screen names that are with you, sir?  Or do they wish to remain anonymous?  So far, I've gotten you and jburns.  That's already quite a party!  :D

One last stop for bread and milk in Culpepper, vis is starting to come down and the roads are for the most part ok, few slick spots on our last few miles into this metropolis. About another 30 miles to go, trillion dollars to a donut Burns is asleep by the time we get there.

33 and -SN

post-382-136254053041.jpg

And a look at our sleigh

post-382-136254057161.jpg

One last stop for bread and milk in Culpepper, vis is starting to come down and the roads are for the most part ok, few slick spots on our last few miles into this metropolis. About another 30 miles to go, trillion dollars to a donut Burns is asleep by the time we get there.

33 and -SN

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1362540523.342941.jpg

And a look at our sleigh

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1362540559.401603.jpg

jburns has been alone with food and wine....has anyone seen the farmers daughter? :P

The 1st pic looks like 33 and rain.

It's all snow, been that way since about ten miles off I64, we had a brief transition for about 20 minutes before it went to all snow. Heavy and wet, still not great crystals but I expect the structure to improve as the column cools. North of Culpepper on a county road and its partially covered, Ted's trucking along at a steady 30mph, with about 25-30 miles to go. Estimate of 1" through Culpepper, probably a little more up here, wherever the hell we are.

Archived