Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
March Banter Thread

Isopycnic

Found this under the file.........."this ought to go well"

373139_129478830432717_397678696_q.jpg

And this why he won't really loose any business. You've got a guy on the radio telling people who know very little about weather saying DT is respectable and totally spins it to make him look like a great guy and a better forecaster. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And this why he won't really loose any business. You've got a guy on the radio telling people who know very little about weather saying DT is respectable and totally spins it to make him look like a great guy and a better forecaster. 

Even if he is good, I don't know why anyone would subscribe to his site with the way he treats people.

What happened to the little box at the bottom of this page that told you who was in this thread? I like to know if I am conversong with just myself so that I can answer appropriately.

Storm mode, board traffic is up, removing the active users at the bottom of page views cuts back on server load. You can still see who is on the board from the front page. On I-85!

Storm mode, board traffic is up, removing the active users at the bottom of page views cuts back on server load. You can still see who is on the board from the front page. On I-85!

Have fun up there make sure to keep the reports coming.

I am jealous of y'all snow chasers today.  I told my husband if I didn't have responsibilities, I would be on the road to northern VA today.  Alas, babies, and teenagers in driver's ed take precedence over snow chases.  HEH.

We need an all-girl snow/storm chasing team around here for next year.  Where my girls at??  

Hi  :)  

Looking forward to the chase reports....glad to see SE forum members gathering for this!

Tolleris was banned more times than anyone else in the history of Eastern now AmericanWX...the names I have been called over time. It is funny that he speaks of professionalism....People LOVE trainwrecks...what else can explain the fascination.

+1

You, me and Buckeye- girl trip for next year. No stinky boys allowed but we can stalk them for a snowball fight.

I approve of this   ^_^

We are beta testing a highly technical girlsnowballstealthradarsystem on this chase.

I'm not worried.....I don't throw like a girl  :P  

I think you may be right.  Having had nothing stronger than ONE Miller High Life (hey, at least it's the champagne of beers) since my daughter was born a year and a half ago, I could really go for cocktails.  Multiple ones.  

Mine are 22(married with child) and 12....it's been my test of patience :lol: 

***During the chase:

Wilkes - "Hey guys, while we're waiting on this to start, I'm going to go ahead and make a thread for what we will be doing.  Then I'll follow that up with a second thread about what is happening.  Then another to sum up our experience and post a map of where we've been, where landfall occured and how close I was to being right."

Brick - "Well, I don't know why I came with you guys. It's raining and I am miserable.  Everybody was talking about how good the track looked, but it just seems like we can never get a good storm around here.  Let's just pull over and play basketball in that church gym over there."

metalicwx366 - "LOL...I don't know why I came with you guys either lulz.  I hope you weren't really expecting a hurricane, because I knew it wasn't going to happen lol!  JB was wrong again.  lol he says words like if, possible and maybe. LOL! We are all crazy! Lolz"

:lol:

FYI  I would certainly be willing to go along.  You know, to protect you from the bad people.

:hug:

You're using the wrong meme...it would be more like this. 

9NxNUej.jpg

What's with people on this forum and cats?

I :wub: cats 

JBurns is already at the farm, seriously, and where not even on 85.

:thumbsup:

I was supposed to be in operation storm chase   :weep:

:(   

Archived