Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
March Banter Thread

Isopycnic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no defending someone arguing like that on facebook who is over the age of 15.

Chill. I'm not defending him. No one should subscribe to him or like his page. He is just going to argue with every other met and person who disagrees with what he says. He just is so ****ing immature cussing out people.

It would appear a small group of us are heading to a farm about 10-15 miles south of Front Royal VA tomorrow afternoon.  Kinda excited, been awhile since I have chased and that feeling knowing your about to witness something big cannot be described.  Think we picked about as good a spot as any south of BOS should the GFS verify.  Early on I was leaning towards CHO based on the Euro and HPC prob maps, but with the Americans locked in and the Euro slowly lifting that heaviest axis north of CHO, feel pretty good we should be within about 50 miles of the jackpot.  18z GFS and NAM precip maps below, respectively, with the circled area highlighting where were headed.  Hopefully with the elevation we will have no mixing issues, and can get in to some better ratios compared to the 7:1's that may be closer the to the 95 corridor.  Pretty much in full  :weenie: mode tonight

attachicon.gif18zgfsqpf.JPG

attachicon.gif18zNAMqpf.JPG\

Euro clown map over the past 3 runs courtesy of DT's bookface page, clearly sliding that heaviest axis north up towards northern VA, should meet ivo where the American are 2" +.

12z 3/3

attachicon.gif12zeuro33.JPG

0z 3/4

attachicon.gif0zeuro34.JPG

12z 3/4

attachicon.gif12zeuro34.JPG

Good morning guys,

Looks like Weathernc and burger have put us on the bullseye for this adventure. Based on our timing Weathernc is sure we will do the last 60+ miles climbing in major snow. We will hopefully be able to post picts from the road tonight.We believe we have assembled a highly skilled crew for this chase...well they are. Oh and just in case anyone is worried about us,Burns is in charge.

I am jealous of y'all snow chasers today.  I told my husband if I didn't have responsibilities, I would be on the road to northern VA today.  Alas, babies, and teenagers in driver's ed take precedence over snow chases.  HEH.

We need an all-girl snow/storm chasing team around here for next year.  Where my girls at??  

Looking forward to the chase reports....glad to see SE forum members gathering for this!

Tolleris was banned more times than anyone else in the history of Eastern now AmericanWX...the names I have been called over time. It is funny that he speaks of professionalism....People LOVE trainwrecks...what else can explain the fascination.

I am jealous of y'all snow chasers today.  I told my husband if I didn't have responsibilities, I would be on the road to northern VA today.  Alas, babies, and teenagers in driver's ed take precedence over snow chases.  HEH.

We need an all-girl snow/storm chasing team around here for next year.  Where my girls at??  

You, me and Buckeye- girl trip for next year. No stinky boys allowed but we can stalk them for a snowball fight.

Looking forward to the chase reports....glad to see SE forum members gathering for this!

Tolleris was banned more times than anyone else in the history of Eastern now AmericanWX...the names I have been called over time. It is funny that he speaks of professionalism....People LOVE trainwrecks...what else can explain the fascination.

DT doesn't even have one single ounce of tact or humility. It's too bad too b/c he's actually pretty good at what he does. I remember him getting booted from Eastern often.... Pretty funny stuff.

You, me and Buckeye- girl trip for next year. No stinky boys allowed but we can stalk them for a snowball fight.

YES!  Seriously...that would be awesome.  My husband would go for that too...he gets to stay home and play video games, out of snow which he HATES (I know, he's so weird) and I get a girls' trip AND get to see snow.  Talk about win-win! :sled: 

Glad to see you back and feeling better sir

YES!  Seriously...that would be awesome.  My husband would go for that too...he gets to stay home and play video games, out of snow which he HATES (I know, he's so weird) and I get a girls' trip AND get to see snow.  Talk about win-win! :sled: 

I don't know about you, but I'm thinking we might need to employ a DD. I don't get let out of my cage often around here and I'm thinking there could be some cocktails involved.

I don't know about you, but I'm thinking we might need to employ a DD. I don't get let out of my cage often around here and I'm thinking there could be some cocktails involved.

I think you may be right.  Having had nothing stronger than ONE Miller High Life (hey, at least it's the champagne of beers) since my daughter was born a year and a half ago, I could really go for cocktails.  Multiple ones.  

I think you may be right.  Having had nothing stronger than ONE Miller High Life (hey, at least it's the champagne of beers) since my daughter was born a year and a half ago, I could really go for cocktails.  Multiple ones.  

Whoa, you have a teen and a tiny tot! I'm thinking we can just hook you up to a vodka IV. you deserve the break.

Whoa, you have a teen and a tiny tot! I'm thinking we can just hook you up to a vodka IV. you deserve the break.

Yep, a 14 year old and one-and-a-half-year-old.  Born exactly 13 years apart to the day (and that was totally not planned).  At least I caught up on sleep between them; I sure haven't gotten any since the youngest was born.  She is already high-maintenance. Yes to the vodka IV...we'll add some orange juice to it too.  Screwdrivers for the win!...and the vitamin C.   :drunk: 

Archived