Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
March Banter Thread

Isopycnic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching the DT facebook meltdown is almost as fun as watching it snow.

The comments in his newest post from others about AmericanWX are lol-worthy.

Here's a snow map from one of the people who called people at AMWX idiots/morons. He posted an hour ago and said this is the map he's going with. 16-24" for Roanoke?  :lmao:

TuLIGP4.png

Watching the DT facebook meltdown is almost as fun as watching it snow.

Here's a snow map from one of the people who called people at AMWX idiots/morons. He posted an hour ago and said this is the map he's going with. 16-24" for Roanoke? :lmao:

POLYGONS

I have no idea whether or not Mr. Burns is in a wheelchair.  But I would wager that he wouldn't mind who knew.  And if anyone made fun of him about it, his feelings wouldn't be hurt.  He would just slice them up with his wittiness.  Anyway, the whole conversation is funny.

And James, that map last night was DT's "First Guess".  I don't know where is second or third guess maps are. :(

It would appear a small group of us are heading to a farm about 10-15 miles south of Front Royal VA tomorrow afternoon.  Kinda excited, been awhile since I have chased and that feeling knowing your about to witness something big cannot be described.  Think we picked about as good a spot as any south of BOS should the GFS verify.  Early on I was leaning towards CHO based on the Euro and HPC prob maps, but with the Americans locked in and the Euro slowly lifting that heaviest axis north of CHO, feel pretty good we should be within about 50 miles of the jackpot.  18z GFS and NAM precip maps below, respectively, with the circled area highlighting where were headed.  Hopefully with the elevation we will have no mixing issues, and can get in to some better ratios compared to the 7:1's that may be closer the to the 95 corridor.  Pretty much in full  :weenie: mode tonight

attachicon.gifhttp://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=92623'>18zgfsqpf.JPG

attachicon.gifhttp://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=92624'>18zNAMqpf.JPG\

Euro clown map over the past 3 runs courtesy of DT's bookface page, clearly sliding that heaviest axis north up towards northern VA, should meet ivo where the American are 2" +.

12z 3/3

attachicon.gifhttp://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=92626'>12zeuro33.JPG

0z 3/4

attachicon.gifhttp://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=92627'>0zeuro34.JPG

12z 3/4

attachicon.gifhttp://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=92628'>12zeuro34.JPG

Everything is trending north

I have no idea whether or not Mr. Burns is in a wheelchair.  But I would wager that he wouldn't mind who knew.  And if anyone made fun of him about it, his feelings wouldn't be hurt.  He would just slice them up with his wittiness.  Anyway, the whole conversation is funny.

And James, that map last night was DT's "First Guess".  I don't know where is second or third guess maps are. :(

Yeah. I was just jerking metalic's chain a bit. I figured he had some class and would get upset over the wheelchair comment. I was wrong. No biggie.

No wheelchair yet, but if the day comes you can bet it will be the baddest MF that ever cruised a nursing home hallway.

It would appear a small group of us are heading to a farm about 10-15 miles south of Front Royal VA tomorrow afternoon.  Kinda excited, been awhile since I have chased and that feeling knowing your about to witness something big cannot be described.  Think we picked about as good a spot as any south of BOS should the GFS verify.  Early on I was leaning towards CHO based on the Euro and HPC prob maps, but with the Americans locked in and the Euro slowly lifting that heaviest axis north of CHO, feel pretty good we should be within about 50 miles of the jackpot.  18z GFS and NAM precip maps below, respectively, with the circled area highlighting where were headed.  Hopefully with the elevation we will have no mixing issues, and can get in to some better ratios compared to the 7:1's that may be closer the to the 95 corridor.  Pretty much in full  :weenie: mode tonight

attachicon.gif18zgfsqpf.JPG

attachicon.gif18zNAMqpf.JPG\

Euro clown map over the past 3 runs courtesy of DT's bookface page, clearly sliding that heaviest axis north up towards northern VA, should meet ivo where the American are 2" +.

12z 3/3

attachicon.gif12zeuro33.JPG

0z 3/4

attachicon.gif0zeuro34.JPG

12z 3/4

attachicon.gif12zeuro34.JPG

Awesome  :thumbsup:   I'm jealous  :P  

Really? Wow!! Who might that small group be so that we may heap praise and adulation upon their freshly anointed heads.

Now you're just rubbing it in  :P   I would too   :lol:  You better post a ton of pictures  :wub: 

Here's a snow map from one of the people who called people at AMWX idiots/morons. He posted an hour ago and said this is the map he's going with. 16-24" for Roanoke?  :lmao:

TuLIGP4.png

This WxSnopsis person is a  :weenie:      

Yeah. I was just jerking metalic's chain a bit. I figured he had some class and would get upset over the wheelchair comment. I was wrong. No biggie.

No wheelchair yet, but if the day comes you can bet it will be the baddest MF that ever cruised a nursing home hallway.

I'm not upset lol. I knew you were joking.

And your second comment :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Here is DT's "first" call.  WTF was that map last night?  Did he just post that for fun or is he backtracking (YES)?  What a joke.

Here you go, James. I found some context:

Andrew Gregorio Glad u call it first "call" rather than first guess. Still one in the same as far i am concerned.

15 minutes ago

Wxrisk.com andrw you are a professional met do you want to actually ADD something rather than Bitching like a like girl / weather weenie .... and just keep sayign LMAO

about a minute ago

:lol: If I ever get a walker, I'm gonna get me some of those tennis balls and put on the bottom of the front legs. Those things are slick.

Archived