• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
March Banter Thread

Isopycnic

Next winter Buckeye and I will have to team up for a girl snowchase team. I really want to tag along for a snow chase, but I can't seem to sweet talk my way into a hall pass for it. While my husband is an extremely generous and trusting soul and allows me to hunt and fish with other men, I don't see him being gung ho for me to chase the last Hoorah with "Weather Dudes you know from the Internet".

:lol: That would be awesome  :D  It's been a long time since I've been in a blizzard and I'm ready.....lol Hopefully we'll have several chances to choose from next winter. The men around here are harmless.......even Mr. Burns  :hug:  

BTW.........Lookout's yard is littered with cliff diving weenies  :(   

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course I pay for dinner.  For the record, I am a very nice guy.  Also for the record, the first day I am completely harmless is the second date on my tombstone plus one.  

I can attest to that!  I had the pleasure of meeting jburns last year and he's top notch!  But it was only 1 day...LOL!

:lol: That would be awesome   :D  It's been a long time since I've been in a blizzard and I'm ready.....lol Hopefully we'll have several chances to choose from next winter. The men around here are harmless.......even Mr. Burns   :hug:

BTW.........Lookout's yard is littered with cliff diving weenies   :(   

I'm hiding in trunk on this snow chase!

Next winter Buckeye and I will have to team up for a girl snowchase team. I really want to tag along for a snow chase, but I can't seem to sweet talk my way into a hall pass for it. While my husband is an extremely generous and trusting soul and allows me to hunt and fish with other men, I don't see him being gung ho for me to chase the last Hoorah with "Weather Dudes you know from the Internet".

:D

I'm harmless, ask Buckeye.

I can attest to that!  I had the pleasure of meeting jburns last year and he's top notch!  

You just don't know how bad I hate that I missed it   :(     

Boy, you are really out to get me tonight. I would appreciate your not referring to me as "it".  :underthewx:  :banned:  :fulltilt:  :angry:

:lol: That would be awesome   :D  It's been a long time since I've been in a blizzard and I'm ready.....lol Hopefully we'll have several chances to choose from next winter. The men around here are harmless.......even Mr. Burns   :hug:  

I hope you're right about Burns...We're still good on the bail thing right?

BTW.........Lookout's yard is littered with cliff diving weenies   :(   

Archived