Newest Member
    Monty
March Banter Thread

Isopycnic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stupid models. :P

Rest of this afternoon...models definitely underestimated the amount of moisture below 5000 feet in the cold northwest flow today and that blossomed into almost overcast skies with a few snow flurries reported across southeast Georgia. Coldest day of the winter/Spring this afternoon

Hopefully we can get some good severe weather outbreaks this Spring. Watching the long term closely for any signs. 

I was kind of hoping you would be a winter only type. I hope we don't have severe weather bird pictures like this in our future.

i-LtDRJDV-XL.jpg

Well, it was fun while it lasted. I dont really even care whether I get a sloppy inch or 2 on the back side, really wanted something the kids could sled on. Bring on the 70s!

Not sure why you are giving up, Dunk.  The Euro and UK Met show a decent hit for us still.  We are in a lot better position than most in this subforum.  It's winters last gasp ... let's go out swinging.

I've got a question for Powerstroke or anyone else that may know.  My yard is dormant bermuda right now and I've got cold season weeds taking over.  The majority is something with purple or blue blooms (I'm very colorblind).  What is something I could spray right now with the grass being dormant to take care of these things?  Thanks.

Next winter Buckeye and I will have to team up for a girl snowchase team. I really want to tag along for a snow chase, but I can't seem to sweet talk my way into a hall pass for it. While my husband is an extremely generous and trusting soul and allows me to hunt and fish with other men, I don't see him being gung ho for me to chase the last Hoorah with "Weather Dudes you know from the Internet".

Next winter Buckeye and I will have to team up for a girl snowchase team. I really want to tag along for a snow chase, but I can't seem to sweet talk my way into a hall pass for it. While my husband is an extremely generous and trusting soul and allows me to hunt and fish with other men, I don't see him being gung ho for me to chase the last Hoorah with "Weather Dudes you know from the Internet".

We are all completely harmless I swear. Except for JBurns. He's a wife stealer! (But at least he pays for the dinner)

I've got a question for Powerstroke or anyone else that may know.  My yard is dormant bermuda right now and I've got cold season weeds taking over.  The majority is something with purple or blue blooms (I'm very colorblind).  What is something I could spray right now with the grass being dormant to take care of these things?  Thanks.

Sounds like you have African violets

We are all completely harmless I swear. Except for JBurns. He's a wife stealer! (But at least he pays for the dinner)

I think you're correct, completely harmless but loads of fun.Mr. Burns may require supervision to keep him reigned in and from chasing  women instead of snowflakes.

You can come with me. I'm 18 and harmless. These grown men here are weird. 

You can come with me. I'm 18 and harmless. These grown men here are weird. 

You only are inviting me so I can buy the beer and I refuse to eat Sketti O's. :hug:

We should all get together and chase 33 with rain.

I think Lookout's backyard would qualify for that and is a good central spot for everyone to meet.

I see nothing has really changed today.  I've stayed away from the board and model runs until just now.  I did get in a 55 mile bike ride and helped clean the house.  We might can stick a fork in this winter now.  The only thing that can save us now is if the models are incorrect and this ends up going further south.  To be honest that really wouldn't surprise me w/ the way ULL's act sometimes but I would hold my breathe on it.

Of course I pay for dinner.  For the record, I am a very nice guy.  Also for the record, the first day I am completely harmless is the second date on my tombstone plus one.  

I think you're correct, completely harmless but loads of fun.Mr. Burns may require supervision to keep him reigned in and from chasing  women instead of snowflakes.

I once dated a very pretty woman named Snowflake.  Best of both worlds.  Boy, when she would melt we would................  mmmm  memories.

Archived