Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
March Banter Thread

Isopycnic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
US National Weather Service Blacksburg VA The potential exists for heavy wet snow Tuesday night into Wednesday. In addition to dangerous driving conditions, this could lead to power outages caused downed trees and power lines. Are you Weather Ready? Here are some wintery safety tips along with a link to more information on winter storm safety.

399565_492601147465493_1388150150_n.png

Seriously?  Don't p!ss me off tonight, about to settle in to a 6 of New Belgium which will likely decrease my inhibitions in revoking privileges.

Just scored a New Belgium glass tonight.  Time to put it to use...All I have are Snow Days and Rangers at the moment.

You indeed did. Some decided to listen to the other met who said the axis of heaviest snow would be in NC.

That "other met" has nailed winter weather more times than anyone I've known.  And that axis he was talking about was to school the other poster that obviously has no idea on what it takes for our area to get snow from a ULL.  He never said this was a lock.  Not even close.

like always south carolina always misses out smh

Thank you for posting this in "Banter" - but I cannot figure this one out.  Especially this winter.  Many outside of this area are likely laughing and shaking their heads because the fact is we've done rather well in the last decade.  Especially in March.

Just scored a New Belgium glass tonight.  Time to put it to use...All I have are Snow Days and Rangers at the moment.

That "other met" has nailed winter weather more times than anyone I've known.  And that axis he was talking about was to school the other poster that obviously has no idea on what it takes for our area to get snow from a ULL.  He never said this was a lock.  Not even close.

Belgo, absolute best when you can find it, especially fresh within ~20 days.  A few of the Fresher Markets around here have it, usually when it is in stock it goes quick!  Snow Day is also very good.

Belgo, absolute best when you can find it, especially fresh within ~20 days.  A few of the Fresher Markets around here have it, usually when it is in stock it goes quick!  Snow Day is also very good.

I had the privilege of doing their brewery tour in Ft. Collins a couple of years ago.  They are one of my favorite American crafters, and frankly we need more of them.  I have never tried Belgo however.  Now I must, or I will feel incomplete - like I'm missing out.

I don't know if you've ever tried anything from Scotland's Belhaven, but they are at the top of my list at the moment.  Wee Heavy or the Scottish Ale are just amazing.

i read this story in high school about saying quote thy raven, nevermore. scared me ever since man.

Don't act like you are to cool to say Edgar Allen Poe.  

Although Edward Pole is just gold.

URGENT.  IMMEDIATE BROADCAST REQUESTED.  The Hydrometeorological Prediction Center in Washington, DC has issued an EPIC MELTDOWN WATCH for the southeast forum, which goes into effect at 10:45 PM tonight and expires at 11:30 PM Sunday night. 

Technical Discussion: The latest north trends on the models support the rapid development of meltdowns of biblical proportions for southeast forum members.  In addition, a Particularly Dangerous Situation (PDS) High Risk countour is specifically noted at the following location: Buncombe County in North Carolina over fritschy's home.  Stay tuned for the latest developments as new model results come in.

Well played!  :clap:

Just scored a New Belgium glass tonight. Time to put it to use...All I have are Snow Days and Rangers at the moment.

That "other met" has nailed winter weather more times than anyone I've known. And that axis he was talking about was to school the other poster that obviously has no idea on what it takes for our area to get snow from a ULL. He never said this was a lock. Not even close.

So does that mean I still have a chance at snow? Surface temps will only be in the mid 70s. These ULL always have surprises.

Archived