Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
March Banter Thread

Isopycnic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol Ryan Maue says the new upgraded canadian has been performing just as well as the Gfs and Euro.

It's definitely doing better than it once was, but it's still slightly behind the Euro, GFS, and UK Met at day 5 and 6.  IIRC, its verification score at 500 mb was usually in the .830s before the upgrade, so, as you can see, it has made a huge difference.

acz5.gif

acz6.gif

Absolutely, misery loves company! I am still holding out hope though, I am such a sucker. Maybe the 0z runs will put us out of our misery.

Ha! Thanks man. 75% chance they're less favorable for the Triangle than the 12Zs.

Haven't had an inch of snow on the ground all at once in about two years now...maybe more. That's just pathetic.

URGENT.  IMMEDIATE BROADCAST REQUESTED.  The Hydrometeorological Prediction Center in Washington, DC has issued an EPIC MELTDOWN WATCH for the southeast forum, which goes into effect at 10:45 PM tonight and expires at 11:30 PM Sunday night. 

Technical Discussion: The latest north trends on the models support the rapid development of meltdowns of biblical proportions for southeast forum members.  In addition, a Particularly Dangerous Situation (PDS) High Risk countour is specifically noted at the following location: Buncombe County in North Carolina over fritschy's home.  Stay tuned for the latest developments as new model results come in.

URGENT. IMMEDIATE BROADCAST REQUESTED. The Hydrometeorological Prediction Center in Washington, DC has issued an EPIC MELTDOWN WATCH for the southeast forum, which goes into effect at 10:45 PM tonight and expires at 11:30 PM Sunday night.

Technical Discussion: The latest north trends on the models support the rapid development of meltdowns of biblical proportions for southeast forum members. In addition, a Particularly Dangerous Situation (PDS) High Risk countour is specifically noted at the following location: Buncombe County in North Carolina over fritschy's home. Stay tuned to for the latest developments as new model results come in.

:lmao:

If y'all going to the WM, I'm in too... as long as it's after 12:00 am. It don't get good in there till after midnight.

It always a disaster during the day. Always full of the same damn people. WTH do you need to go there everyday for? lol. I go once or twice in a month. Last month was the exception.

Ha! Thanks man. 75% chance they're less favorable for the Triangle than the 12Zs.

Haven't had an inch of snow on the ground all at once in about two years now...maybe more. That's just pathetic.

Since 2010 but who's counting....Actually it's been 797 days and counting.  Assuming we miss this storm this week we will be over a 1100 days before we get another chance in 2014.

To be honest I hope someone gets absolutely crushed, it will only make our misery that much sweeter.

URGENT.  IMMEDIATE BROADCAST REQUESTED.  The Hydrometeorological Prediction Center in Washington, DC has issued an EPIC MELTDOWN WATCH for the southeast forum, which goes into effect at 10:45 PM tonight and expires at 11:30 PM Sunday night. 

Technical Discussion: The latest north trends on the models support the rapid development of meltdowns of biblical proportions for southeast forum members.  In addition, a Particularly Dangerous Situation (PDS) High Risk countour is specifically noted at the following location: Buncombe County in North Carolina over fritschy's home.  Stay tuned for the latest developments as new model results come in.

LOL!  What would be funny is if the blocking completely broke down and it bypassed us, gave the MA a huge rainstorm only to give the NE another blizzard.   

Since 2010 but who's counting....Actually it's been 797 days and counting. Assuming we miss this storm this week we will be over a 1100 days before we get another chance in 2014.

To be honest I hope someone gets absolutely crushed, it will only make our misery that much sweeter.

Pfft I haven't had an inch on the ground here in 20+ years.

Since 2010 but who's counting....Actually it's been 797 days and counting. Assuming we miss this storm this week we will be over a 1100 days before we get another chance in 2014.

:lol: That's kinda like pulling for you team to lose out so they can be put out of their misery and we can get a new coach....not that I would ever do anything like that. :whistle:

:lol: That's kinda like pulling for you team to lose out so they can be put out of their misery and we can get a new coach....not that I would ever do anything like that. :whistle:

Story of my season.

Archived