Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
March Banter Thread

Isopycnic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, I don't know what this means, but man the sweet gum balls are going crazy today in the back yard.  I was outside and about 10 fell off the tree at the same time!  And they're all over the place!!!!!!

attachicon.gifsweetgum.jpg

Dang, CR, forget about the gumballs, it's those fire worms you need to worry about.  Those things eat fire ants then exhibit the worst venom of all of them, concentrated.  Looks like you have enough there to kill 100 people, twice!!  Flee, flee....  T

WTF? Is that a red pipe cleaner tree or did you seriously just ms-paint circle all the damn sweet gum balls?

Haha! Just messing with Wilkes. He circled all the robins in his yard the other day. I didn't have any robins but I've got a ton of sweet gum balls. I hate those things. :axe:

Haha! Just messing with Wilkes. He circled all the robins in his yard the other day. I didn't have any robins but I've got a ton of sweet gum balls. I hate those things. :axe:

Yea he personally said he didnt like me yesterday. He broke my heart. I backed off weeks ago messing with him but he has really pushed the limits with some on here. I hope he slows down some

I understand your pain Tony   :(     :wub:

It's coming, it's coming..it's in Ala now and Ga.  I can hear the Moles thurmming...like really going at it....I think my threat is working...  I'll let you know if it makes it here.  Looking at radar I thought you'd be seeing some :)  Thanks for the sympathy, lol, I need hugs...I haven't seen much of anything in 5 or 6 years, lol.  Got an inch of snow from CR, and a few other inchers, and some little mange snows that left the ground mostly uncovered, lol. 

Today, I have to say, has been a great day to be outside.  Cold, windy, cloudy with the promise of snow. Hard to complain.  I'd take a hundred in a heart beat!!  T

Damn, I wouldn't mind teaming up on that one. 

If this gets much further north or in to the 81 corridor I will likely not be able to go.  EPS is still a pounding south of 64, and that is my ballpark.  Starting to survey the land, but will wait till Monday and see if and where the HPC 12" prob maps take shape.  Early stage prelim is Scottsville VA, already checking out a few places, and think I found a little gem should it look close to ground zero!

post-382-0-81354200-1362260130_thumb.jpg

< a 4hr drive

I've seen enough double barrel lows and Miller B's this winter to last me a lifetime.

I'm starting to not really see any way this is going to trend better for us, man. Still 4 days out, so won't cliff dive yet. But these ULL deals never trend south, it seems. :(

I'm starting to not really see any way this is going to trend better for us, man. Still 4 days out, so won't cliff dive yet. But these ULL deals never trend south, it seems. :(

I'm not expecting much so if it does work out I'll be extra happy, happy, happy!  Imo, as long as it's stays close to where the models are showing today, we are in the game.  These ULL's have a mind of there own and it could just as easily move south 50 miles but knowing my luck it'll move north 100 miles.

If this gets much further north or in to the 81 corridor I will likely not be able to go.  EPS is still a pounding south of 64, and that is my ballpark.  Starting to survey the land, but will wait till Monday and see if and where the HPC 12" prob maps take shape.  Early stage prelim is Scottsville VA, already checking out a few places, and think I found a little gem should it look close to ground zero!

< a 4hr drive

Well if it were any other week I would. I have a meeting with the president of the company on Thursday.  :weep:

I'm not expecting much so if it does work out I'll be extra happy, happy, happy! Imo, as long as it's stays close to where the models are showing today, we are in the game. These ULL's have a mind of there own and it could just as easily move south 50 miles but knowing my luck it'll move north 100 miles.

Haha! Yeah. 18Z broke the block down. Nice. It's funny in discussion thread, any trend that looks good at the beginning of the run (i.e. More south, more west, slower, etc...) always ends up still being north at the end. It's never a better run. :arrowhead:

attachicon.gifA.JPG

< a 4hr drive

The Peaks of Otter in Bedford county is a good spot if it doesn't go too far north. 

Haha! Yeah. 18Z broke the block down. Nice. It's funny in discussion thread, any trend that looks good at the beginning of the run (i.e. More south, more west, slower, etc...) always ends up still being north at the end. It's never a better run. :arrowhead:

Yep, the 50/50 weakened a smidge and that's all it took. We are such tools, when was the last winter storm that didn't trend north some. Serenity now, serenity now, serenity now....

Seriously?  Don't p!ss me off tonight, about to settle in to a 6 of New Belgium which will likely decrease my inhibitions in revoking privileges.

:lmao:

I'm a Shock Top or Stella girl myself. My postings get bold along about number 4 so I will try to be on good behavior myself.

Seriously?  Don't p!ss me off tonight, about to settle in to a 6 of New Belgium which will likely decrease my inhibitions in revoking privileges.

You know, I've been thinking about how to put some more teeth into the 5 posting penalty. After being 5 posted twice, the third strike should include a full winter season of being automatically put back into 5 post mode whenever storm mode is declared.  It should also be part of the punishment of a second suspension.  

Archived