Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Feb 8th-9th Potential Blizzard

dryslot

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know what he went threw because its the same around here stores will be empty by 5 lol

I ran to get gas for my snowblower and picked up some milk at Big Y.  Packed--it's never crowded.

You don't think Malloy will shut state roads? He always does and will again. Presser either tonite or early am

PC is at 6:00 I think according to WTIC.  I was listening through the static on my way to the store.  Bob Cox was calling for 10-20" with higher amounts.  Best chances for upper end were the hills in NW and NE CT, but that they could really occur anywhere in the state.

15z SREFs.  :snowing:

2.5" over SE MA.

2" for E MA/RI/CC/E LI

1" back W of NYC/ All of CT/W LI/ MA/ up to C VT/C NH/ C ME

How do those compare to earlier, Bob?

As a sidebar.  Lou Uccellini has been named the next Director of the NWS.

fitting I had breakfast with him and Kocin in 06 in Balt at the conference, we talked about 78 for an hour. Just get us a stall and we are there again, I can see it occurring. With ratios insane amounts in non windy areas.

I ran to get gas for my snowblower and picked up some milk at Big Y.  Packed--it's never crowded.

PC is at 6:00 I think according to WTIC.  I was listening through the static on my way to the store.  Bob Cox was calling for 10-20" with higher amounts.  Best chances for upper end were the hills in NW and NE CT, but that they could really occur anywhere in the state.

I went to school with him at Lyndon.  He's as conservative as they come.

They are up some.

Archived