Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Feb 8th-9th Potential Blizzard

dryslot

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i don't know getting close to its wheelhouse right? 24hr out if it can't get it right wtf..

I asked in the middle of the night what was to stop this from wrapping up (to typhoon and others)

Nam was by far best this morning. IMHO. Doesn't absolutely mean anything but the 4km easier runs ran it over the cape and now this one does the same.

Or does everyone toss for the consistency of the euro? :)

I asked in the middle of the night what was to stop this from wrapping up (to typhoon and others)Nam was by far best this morning. IMHO. Doesn't absolutely mean anything but the 4km easier runs ran it over the cape and now this one does the same. Or does everyone toss for the consistency of the euro? :)

Yeah I'm still on board with the EURO, but as we get closer NAM can't be discounted.

I said it two hours ago but it got buried in the thread. Nam was by far the best IMO at 12z. The other models totky missed the heavy nature of precip just south of KDGX.

Now take a look at the 48hr nam qpf. That shunt north is the mechanism the nam uses to pummel so far west. It develops the low closer to that qpf max. Is it real? Well let someone else decide. All I've heard for days is ride the euro, but the nam IMO was better this morning. Maybe it's gone too far I don't know someone else can figure that out.

I said it two hours ago but it got buried in the thread. Nam was by far the best IMO at 12z. The other models totky missed the heavy nature of precip just south of KDGX. Now take a look at the 48hr nam qpf. That shunt north is the mechanism the nam uses to pummel so far west. It develops the low closer to that qpf max. Is it real? Well let someone else decide. All I've heard for days is ride the euro, but the nam IMO was better this morning. Maybe it's gone too far I don't know someone else can figure that out.

Yes ride the euro up until now because it had the best idea unlike the NAM. This is a new data set and the NAM is first out, so naturally it may have a better handle short term.

Archived