Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Feb 8th-9th Potential Blizzard

dryslot

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

09z SREFs have a 988mb low going right over 40/70 BM. Looks like it stalls just after it crosses it. 2" for all of E MA/ CC/ RI. 1" for all other areas, right up into S VT/NH and ME. 0.5" line right to Canadian border at VT/NH and cuts across ME.

all systems are go for a massive event IMHO, warnings coming soon, snow emergencies, state offices closed and we will start to see school closings tickle in likely after 2, been a long time guys. Enjoy!

He's married Chris

I'm engaged, but I often refer to her as my wife.  Especially when she acts up. Like now, during these storms.  Yesterday I got: "You sit on that computer all day and all night looking at those blue and green maps with squiggly lines.  When is this going to end???" 

I'm engaged, but I often refer to her as my wife.  Especially when she acts up. Like now, during these storms.  Yesterday I got: "You sit on that computer all day and all night looking at those blue and green maps with squiggly lines.  When is this going to end???" 

Don't worry Patrick, after a few years you won't even hear her anymore but know that she will never stop.  :)

09z SREFs have a 988mb low going right over 40/70 BM.  Looks like it stalls just after it crosses it.  2" for all of E MA/ CC/ RI.  1" for all other areas, right up into S VT/NH and ME.  0.5" line right to Canadian border at VT/NH and cuts across ME.

Sounds like a haircut for ME.

edit: May have been too quick on the trigger. Sounds like that's not the storm total?

Respect the deform band..........not enough attention being paid to that, earthlight can tell you all about those deform bands from 10-11. There will be a second jackpot west somewhere.......thats what I am watching for anyways.

100% agree that's what I've been saying some are not accounting for out west..

Archived