BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Feb Magic or Voodoo Hex? Obs and Banter

Bob Chill

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotten colder and windy out there tonight.  Bleh.  Let me be the first official whiner.  I hate this time of year.  I'm fine with winter until about mid-February, but after that, it wears on me.  I'm so done with winter and the cold weather, especially so this year, what with our lack of snow.  Snow is the only thing of redeeming value in winter.

Maybe it's just me, but I'd like for all our seasons to be 3 months long. Spring doesn't start in mid-February.

Maybe it's just me, but I'd like for all our seasons to be 3 months long. Spring doesn't start in mid-February.

Even without the snow, it's looking like winter is going to extend well beyond the normal 3 months.  The first half of March (at least) is looking much colder than normal.  A lot of people like me who like Spring to arrive in early March are not going to be happy.  We're going to have some pretty solid negative temperature departures by the middle of March.

Even without the snow, it's looking like winter is going to extend well beyond February the normal 3 months.  The first half of March (at least) is looking much colder than normal.  A lot of people like me who like Spring to arrive in early March are not going to be happy.  We're going to have some pretty solid negative temperature departures by the middle of March.

Winter didn't arrive until later January, so we are still catching up.

Ian grew up in sticksville CT where he had to pump his water manually and poop in an outhouse 50 yds from his house. I understand why he wouldn't want to come back.

I didn't grow up in CT... which explains why I don't want to go back.

Ian grew up in sticksville CT where he had to pump his water manually and poop in an outhouse 50 yds from his house. I understand why he wouldn't want to come back.

Kevin poops in an outhouse?, now it explains why he is so crazy. I think he must have been measuring something in his toilet not snow when he said he got 35".

Archived