BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Feb Magic or Voodoo Hex? Obs and Banter

Bob Chill

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So here in Columbus Ohio it has basically snowed all day from flurries to light snow and outside of early this morning has not accumulated one bit. I'm pretty sure snow just can't accumulate anymore outside of Tolland

It's stinkin cold and windy here though and radar says I get flurried to death for the next few hours...fwiw

Looks like Leesburg got jumped over with the precip and the front....whew...glad it happens when I'm not there too!

how's my flight looking for my trip home on Friday?

So here in Columbus Ohio it has basically snowed all day from flurries to light snow and outside of early this morning has not accumulated one bit. I'm pretty sure snow just can't accumulate anymore outside of Tolland

It's stinkin cold and windy here though and radar says I get flurried to death for the next few hours...fwiw

Looks like Leesburg got jumped over with the precip and the front....whew...glad it happens when I'm not there too!

Pretty crappy, rain maybe some snizzle before noontime. Temps in the mid 30's, just another standard winter day in the mid atlantic region.

Safe skies slappy  Oh and yeah we got a whopping .03 rainfall with the last line an hour ago. next!

Boston is perfect place for snow lovers. Miller a miller bs...clippers....storms always t bomb just south of Boston. Amazing location

You should move there and start a site with Kevin. Call it Kevin and Jay's weather bell, you can charge at least .99 cents a month for it. I don't think the SNE sub forum could handle both of you posting when they are getting a big snowstorm, so maybe stay here.

Boston can also get snow from cutters and inland runners...Norlun... :(

All Boston's pro mets are snow weenies. We have Wes who wants to break futility records

Boston dosent need high pressure to their north. They can snow in Nina niño neutral neg PNA. They don't need -nao

They can get snow in October and April. We can't even get it in February

You really need to seek professional help.

So sorry. We will be snowed in. Great art museum there in Columbus. Enjoy!

Archived