BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Feb Magic or Voodoo Hex? Obs and Banter

Bob Chill

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is just jealous, i love living vicariously through you.

Yeah, these little unexpected events that overperform are cool up here, but they are only a temporary fix. I think we can all agree we need a legitimate 4-8 inch storm areawide very soon. Still snowing pretty good but not amounting to much. Simply too warm.

Yeah, these little unexpected events that overperform are cool up here, but they are only a temporary fix. I think we can all agree we need a legitimate 4-8 inch storm areawide very soon. Still snowing pretty good but not amounting to much. Simply too warm.

If we do not get one soon there may be an all out riot in here. Im going to the mountains of Switzerland next week, so i will get my fix so i am not as upset as others. Plus watching the Ravens Super Bowl video gets me out of my depression.

We had a period of sleet in N. Bethesda around 9:30 this morning.

My 38th T this winter

You know, this is the one thing giving me hope that we haven't turned into Raleigh.  I have sleet/snow on 16 different occasions this year.  While it hasn't amounted to much accumulation, it's nice to see it can still fall out of the sky somewhat regularly.

If we do not get one soon there may be an all out riot in here. Im going to the mountains of Switzerland next week, so i will get my fix so i am not as upset as others. Plus watching the Ravens Super Bowl video gets me out of my depression.

dude, the superbowl news is stale bread. Nobody cares anymore. And we care less about your little cheeze, chocolate, and snow getaway. 

Archived