BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Feb Magic or Voodoo Hex? Obs and Banter

Bob Chill

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it weren't for these kinds of events, our average snowfall would be even less than it already is. No one should punt them.

Not punting here. I have done better than most. There is a difference between mangles flakes and a .4 event. I have managed to pull out IMBY at least that much every time, except for clipper fest.

If I had gotten my 1-2 inches you could've seen them better, but there are 9 deer in this pic. 8 are easy to see, but finding the ninth is nearly impossible if you don't know where it was. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1361018072.487994.jpg

Across the extended fence line under the tree, just to the top-right from the center of the tree in the middle foreground?

LOL, ok the ninth deer is to the right of the large tree in the middle, just above the center of the pic, between the largest tree and a small one back in the woods.

That is where i thought it was and I think that was EastCoast's guess but I can't tell. For me, finding the deer was easier than figuring out what he was describing.

It would really be nice to get more than a day of sunshine. So sick of the cloudy weather. Seems like it has been worse this winter than usual. Looking forward to spring at this point, but it's looking more and more like this pseudo half-winter will extend on. No early spring like last year. Sucks. Didn't get much snow, can't get sunshine, can't get warm, didn't get much cold air. Mid-Atlantic weather truly sucks.

Archived