• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Feb Magic or Voodoo Hex? Obs and Banter

Bob Chill

Well on the brightside it can't get much worse than this winter.

At least there was no hope last winter. Once you abandon hope, it gets easier. This winter kept our hope up just enough with storm chances and car toppers only to give NE a HECS and us bare grass.

I can't see it being this bad again in our lifetime. I can't really dream of a winter that could be any worse. All uphill from here.

You and I think alike. I said a couple days ago that due to the HECS, this year is far worse than last year for me. Also, I have received LESS snow IMBY than I did last year.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've said it before and I'll say it again, there are people who should not be posting in a discussion thread

But what is the REAL impact when those people you blacklisted do post in the thread? This always strikes me as a tempest in a teapot. Much of the time our threads are mostly dead. Is that when you are finally at peace? Do you log in to check if anyone posted and if you see no new posts you can ease back in your recliner and smile contentedly? I don't get it.

But what is the REAL impact when those people you blacklisted do post in the thread? This always strikes me as a tempest in a teapot. Much of the time our threads are mostly dead. Is that when you are finally at peace? Do you log in to check if anyone posted and if you see no new posts you can ease back in your recliner and smile contentedly? I don't get it.

I check to see posts from people who actually add worthwhile info to the discussion, not crap from morons

The trend is our friend. The coastal low is getting closer and closer as I predicted all week long. Some of us get too hung up on individual model runs - but the overall pattern is supportive of snow events not only this weekend, but for the next 7-10 days. Our 2" streak ends Saturday afternoon/night for the DC area.

bold statement

If we get back to back front end thumps next week and it's cold and messy, what are all the whiney weenies going to do? All the punters, quitters, and ready for springers? There are a lot here. Kinda prolific. Are they going to start whining and bitching and moaning about the snow too? Have it both ways? 

Snow to rain sucks, particularly just a couple inches before the changeover. That's what I'd say.

And then people would respond by saying that without slop we'd average virtually nothing, blah, blah, blah. But who cares? Snow to rain still sucks, IMO. And I don't apologize for feeling that way. I also don't care about snow enough to let it bother me.

Archived