BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Feb Magic or Voodoo Hex? Obs and Banter

Bob Chill

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I post in many subforums and I go wherever the good discussion is. People from WV post here so I don't see why this is such a surprise to you. 

There is good discussion here?

And WV peeps are part of the MA subforum, so I wouldn't be surprised to see them here.

crappy posters should be limited to their own subforums. good ones may roam freely, spreading knowledge instead of merely dropping manure.

Anyone should be able to roam freely. It is a website forum... :hug: You must need a hug because you are always in the worst mood.

i'm definitely in the significant event or bring on spring camp.  cartoppers really aren't enough to fully enjoy on a full-time basis...they don't blanket the surface enough, you can barely make a snowball, can't sled on it, can't ski, doesn't close school, and just when it starts looking cool, it ends.  it's fine in between main dishes, but otherwise, it's a general nuisance and not even conversational anymore.  the problem with this winter is that it hasn't just been cold and dry, it seems to me that it's been mostly average to above average temps and dry, so kind of a double whammy if you're looking for snow.  i guess we have one more month to see if we can eek one out.  it'll be interesting to see what happens.

I don't know if it is an OCD thing or a control freak thing or something else but some individuals seem to have a need to organize and sweep these threads clean of basically everything except posts by 2-3 or three folks they approve. I don't really get the point in insinuating that if you are still posting in this thread you must be a delusional weenie grasping at straws. If that is the criterion then just shut the forum down.

I'll post it here and out of the other thread.

I'm not the one replying to a post by a met declaring that the board has lost its usefulness. Lots can still be learned here but there is a difference between good discussion and posting only things that agree with a desired outcome. Sorry that I rub people the wrong way.

Well on the brightside it can't get much worse than this winter.

At least there was no hope last winter. Once you abandon hope, it gets easier. This winter kept our hope up just enough with storm chances and car toppers only to give NE a HECS and us bare grass.

I can't see it being this bad again in our lifetime. I can't really dream of a winter that could be any worse. All uphill from here.

I'll post it here and out of the other thread.

I'm not the one replying to a post by a met declaring that the board has lost its usefulness. Lots can still be learned here but there is a difference between good discussion and posting only things that agree with a desired outcome. Sorry that I rub people the wrong way.

No obviously you are not, or you would stop doing it :facepalm: .

Archived