BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Feb Magic or Voodoo Hex? Obs and Banter

Bob Chill

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok Bob, get on over to DT's FB page and get you some.  Big dogs gotta eat.  

U-S-A!!  U-S-A!!

It's a moral victory for me but unfortunately I'm too well mannered. I would have to drink a 5th of bourban before I could do it and I have a dumb rule about not posting drunk.

I was never a doubter on this. GFS was solid as concrete and the nam continuously backed it up inside of 48. This is the type of system that the gfs can do very well with. Next weekend is a different story. lol

Scratch that, make it 70.

yes it is a beautiful day here in the valley, :thumbsup:

The February sun is pretty intense. I very much prefer the early winter snows because they can stick around for a while.

Surprisingly still a few dirty snow piles in the big parking lots around Winchester from the December snows.

From here on out any snows we get are gone pretty fast, I just hate months of mud until things green up. :cry:

Im whining with the south and east crowd because I would rather see the cities jackpot than home since thats the only shot at a work shutdown. Otherwise I have to drive crappy backroads to try and get into work and deal with school issues for my kid. All the headachs of snow with no benefits. By the time I get home from work it will all melt.

Where is the like button when you need it?

Archived