BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Feb Magic or Voodoo Hex? Obs and Banter

Bob Chill

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GFS placement doesn't look real good for DC.  Haven't seent the qpf maps, but that track should be wetter out this way.  My guess is I'll see some mixed precip, with accums above 1000'.  Pretty standard slop storm arrangement.  Glad I punted days ago and am not too invested.

if you punted days ago you why are you looking at models and posting about them? 

Bob...you need to troll DT's FB page relentlessly if the GFS wins this battle. 

If I was "that guy" I would make a daily point of it. Believe me. But I'm not so I won't. Hopefully someone does though. DT is a miserable human. Really good at MA pattern recognition but a miserable human. 

if you punted days ago you why are you looking at models and posting about them? 

Because it's still the weather?

Just because I didn't think we'd get snow out of this storm doesn't mean I didn't hope we'd get snow out of this storm.  I'm not a professional... heck, I know very little compared to most of you... so I'm not trying to build or maintain a reputation.

Because it's still the weather?

Just because I didn't think we'd get snow out of this storm doesn't mean I didn't hope we'd get snow out of this storm.  I'm not a professional... heck, I know very little compared to most of you... so I'm not trying to build or maintain a reputation.

I'm being an a$$ but the new "trendy" punt everything days in advance by a couple handfuls of posters is annoying as crap. I seems like people think it's the new cool thing to say. My reply was directed at the masses and not the individual. Sorry. 

Bob...you need to troll DT's FB page relentlessly if the GFS wins this battle. 

gfs getting attacked everywhere lately. the euro is better... has been for a long time, but people are ignoring how good the gfs is in this argument.

I'm being an a$$ but the new "trendy" punt everything days in advance by a couple handfuls of posters is annoying as crap. I seems like people think it's the new cool thing to say. My reply was directed at the masses and not the individual. Sorry. 

Yeah, since it's hip, I'm punting both the mid week and weekend threats.

Both are spirals, turning over.

Well The TUweathermanDunkinDonuts predicts have really been stellar...(insert rolling eyes and sarcasm)

It's a tough call between you and Chill Will...but got to go with Bob...Dundalk is dreadful.

I live in the nicer part thankfully, a lot of people have skewed views about the town. Lotta bad comunities, some good tight knit ones too. Take this to banter mods

Archived