• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Feb Magic or Voodoo Hex? Obs and Banter

Bob Chill

You don't think if all the major globals show a storm 72 hours out we should start a thread?.

No, I don't think we should. At least not yet.

Seeing a thread gets the weenies roasting, and in a setup like this where so many things have to happen just right, if it ends up as something other than snow, it sets off a domino effect of train wrecks.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I don't think we should. At least not yet.

Seeing a thread gets the weenies roasting, and in a setup like this where so many things have to happen just right, if it ends up as something other than snow, it sets off a domino effect of train wrecks.

Well we can agree to disagree, but less than 3 days I think is very reasonable to start a thread for a serious threat IF the Euro comes aboard.

Well we can agree to disagree, but less than 3 days I think is very reasonable to start a thread for a serious threat IF the Euro comes aboard.

I'm thinking 12z tomorrow or even later. No classic hl block, no good hp to the north, and a lot of problems to figure out. I would like to see the globals and sr looking good. I would vomit if I started a cold rain or whiff thread without a decent probability going in. Not there yet at all.

I'm thinking 12z tomorrow or even later. No classic hl block, no good hp to the north, and a lot of problems to figure out. I would like to see the globals and sr looking good. I would vomit if I started a cold rain or whiff thread without a decent probability going in. Not there yet at all.

To late Ian started it already. You start the new LR thread.

Yea I know just teasing, I don't believe in the superstitious crap anyway.

You didn't say that I am, but for the record, I'm not superstitious either. I only thought to wait because some people have a hard time tempering their enthusiasm and if it ends in disappointment, the board can become ugly.

But if I was superstitious, other than Wes, Ian is the guy I'd want starting the thread.

Goodness...looks like a shift done occurred....I wasn't on all night....don't laugh but I just got back from the Bon Jovi concert....50 yr old dudes can still bring it...40 something women can still shine too....:)

If you believe the gfs...you better get your obs fingers ready for overtime.

Bon jovi is decent but cougars are awesome

You didn't say that I am, but for the record, I'm not superstitious either. I only thought to wait because some people have a hard time tempering their enthusiasm and if it ends in disappointment, the board can become ugly.

But if I was superstitious, other than Wes, Ian is the guy I'd want starting the thread.

Having Wes chime in at any point is just as good as thread starting.  Everyone who has been here a while knows which people to put more faith in.

Wes is the best.  I'm still waiting for him to be somewhat positive on any event this year.  He's been as quiet as anybody, which is why he gets so much respect.  When it's NOT gonna happen, it's marginal needle threader, or a miller B screw job, he doesn't bother.  It may take several years before Wes gets bullish about a storm, but he's usually right when he does. 

In response to WinterWxLuvr's post that I just deleted in the V-day thread:

I don't moderate UP the chain-of-command.  I moderate the teeming masses, not the admins.  Savvy?

Well, Ike, if you are going to moderate the masses, then you should moderate all of them, including the borderline mentally ill.

I guess law only goes around here for a few.

Well, Ike, if you are going to moderate the masses, then you should moderate all of them, including the borderline mentally ill.

I guess law only goes around here for a few.

If you think our admins are mentally ill, then perhaps another board would suit you better?  

There are what...5? admins...out of how many board members?  

Archived