BlueSkyGA
Feb Magic or Voodoo Hex? Obs and Banter

Bob Chill

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where do you find that? 

http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats

You and me are cool dude. Just remember that you don't always have to respond and you don't always have to repeat yourself. We know what your thoughts are on this storm at this point. I was just like you back on Eastern when I had first joined. Don't get your feeling hurt over a weather forum...if you do that maybe the real world is a better option where emotions can be more accurately portrayed. 

Bob Chill ranks under you and his posts have been of much more consequence. 

We've all been there :) - Just tone it down. 

http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats

You and me are cool dude. Just remember that you don't always have to respond and you don't always have to repeat yourself. We know what your thoughts are on this storm at this point. I was just like you back on Eastern when I had first joined. Don't get your feeling hurt over a weather forum...if you do that maybe the real world is a better option where emotions can be more accurately portrayed. 

Bob Chill ranks under you and his posts have been of much more consequence. 

We've all been there :) - Just tone it down. 

My apologies Kenny, I just had to get that last one off my chest. I appreciate the support nevertheless of course, you tell it the way it is, and I admire that. 

Not even that, I love you Ian, you're a great poster and you have a darn boatload of knowledge. When you're on board for a threat, you're like a second wes to me. I just think the people here see things in such a volatile sense at this point because they don't really have anything to look forward to, everybody has been running on fumes for a good while now. All and all, I don't care, I'm laid back, I love a joke.

HOWEVER, if I or anyone else, like Phin the other day is gonna get penalized or have posts deleted, when you mets or admins can say whatever you want on here, thats bull, get the hell out, get your panties in a bunch over fb chat, a PM, somewhere. I know you said it means who as in who is more likely to cause disruptions in the thread, no, thats not right, true, or fair. If so, retire your admin tag, anyone who is like that should do the same.

There are terrible posts here all the time, yet they stay, etc. Some don't like others, so they report their posts. I don't dislike anyone on this forum honestly, I like whoever is talking weather. WE have our best threat at a storm, and you are fussing with randy about jokes. Sure he shouldn't have joked on here, but PM him your feelings, as you've gotten our focus, including mine off the storm.

Point is, let the wx analysis happen, take the childish crap somewhere else. I for one along with bob and some others are watching the models come in, trying to figure out a better idea of things, so I would rather not have to sort through it.

I'm done, thanks I hope you understand.

I don't moderate very much. 99% of the remove reports are removed by mods. This might be a good start for a manifesto.

I don't moderate very much. 99% of the remove reports are removed by mods. This might be a good start for a manifesto.

Oh its not you, I know that. I'm talking about midlo to straight put it out there, I'm just saying you made that comment about who is more likely to make posts that would be removed to Phin the other day, and when midlo gave me 5 posts, I'm seeing people make terrible sucky posts that don't belong either sit freely on the forum. 

My apologies Kenny, I just had to get that last one off my chest. I appreciate the support nevertheless of course, you tell it the way it is, and I admire that. 

I always try to be level-headed. :)

How do you think I felt being weenie tagged back on Eastern within a week of joining. I think most of it stems from us all being on frayed nerves due to lack of snow. Another portion I think stems from the internet not conveying emotions very well. 

Hopefully we can get a 2+ inch event to get everyone some Lexapro or something. 

Oh its not you, I know that. I'm talking about midlo to straight put it out there, I'm just saying you made that comment about who is more likely to make posts that would be removed to Phin the other day, and when midlo gave me 5 posts, I'm seeing people make terrible sucky posts that don't belong either sit freely on the forum. 

There will always be people that slip through the cracks. Think about it this way, there are criminals out in the real world who don't get brought to justice. Same thing with speeders who don't get caught and those that do. (The ones that do feel like "EVERYONE ELSE WAS DOING IT") - still...it doesn't make the person who got caught right. 

There will always be people that slip through the cracks. Think about it this way, there are criminals out in the real world who don't get brought to justice. Same thing with speeders who don't get caught and those that do. (The ones that do feel like "EVERYONE ELSE WAS DOING IT") - still...it doesn't make the person who got caught right. 

Two wrongs don't make a right, I agree. I just feel sometimes it is so blatant (i.e. one post below me, and twice as stupid) and nothing is done, no 5 post, etc. 

Archived