Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Feb Magic or Voodoo Hex? Obs and Banter

Bob Chill

Ugh, Ian is up. Happy Bday!

NAM looks scary....it looks like it's gonna TRY to redevelop in time,. but torchy

re: NAM talk....yeah, it's a sh*t model at that range and I don't think anybody is really betting chips on it...but I think it's fine to discuss in light of the fact that a kick ass met brought it up as well.

you are lol... dual personality. until a few days ago you were punting everything without even looking. 

people should STFU about me being a deb etc or ill just leave for the rest of the winter.  **** that.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you are lol... dual personality. until a few days ago you were punting everything without even looking. 

people should STFU about me being a deb etc or ill just leave for the rest of the winter.  **** that.

i know you know it already but deb was purely in jest. I know you like the vort pass and think this one has a chance. 

i know you know it already but deb was purely in jest. I know you like the vort pass and think this one has a chance.

I know it was with you but randy still has a hard on for belittling my thought whenever possible

Ugh, Ian is up. Happy Bday!

NAM looks scary....it looks like it's gonna TRY to redevelop in time,. but torchy

re: NAM talk....yeah, it's a sh*t model at that range and I don't think anybody is really betting chips on it...but I think it's fine to discuss in light of the fact that a kick ass met brought it up as well.

Pssst, his bday was yesterday :P

Fixed it for you.  Having now high or even decent cold air to start with makes it tough to get snow with a weakening upper system. We need mega lifting.  I'm not ready to punt but think our chances of breaking our 2 inch famine is not that great. 

Uh-oh...is the punting team getting assembled on the sidelines, with it being 3rd and very long? :P

Ian had nails for breakfast. I like it. Seriously.

But re: punting...yep...but on THIS one I made it clear a week ago I wasn't punting. Still love ya though.

Fixed it for you.  Having no high or even decent cold air to start with makes it tough to get snow with a weakening upper system. We need mega lifting.  I'm not ready to punt but think our chances of breaking our 2 inch famine is not that great. 

You should become a mortician.

I know it was with you but randy still has a hard on for belittling my thought whenever possible

Jesus Christ. :facepalm: Yes Ian, after agreeing with you this entire winter, I have a sudden interest in "belittiling" your thoughts. OR I could have simply teasing you like I do other friends here, with the exception of them not jumping to some wild ass conclusion. Eat some fiber with your nails in the morning, geez.

At any rate...GFS gives us the water..but it gives us the torch too!

will do. Just return the favor. But before you do, PM me what I'm insecure about, because you lost me there.

You're always quick to jump on the bandwagon with some snark against me. Not sure anyone here takes more grief for good analysis than me. I've been cautiously on board for something .. Don't appreciate the 'ugh there is Ian' comments.

Dont know what was in his cereal, clearly you're joking Randy.

I thought it was quite clear. I don't understand. Glad I'm not the only one.

You're always quick to jump on the bandwagon with some snark against me. Not sure anyone here takes more grief for good analysis than me. I've been cautiously on board for something .. Don't appreciate the 'ugh there is Ian' comments.

Ian, goddamn...get the stick out of your ass. It was clear that I was joking. I joke with Wes, Bob, etc and nobody reacts the way you do. You do too much. You take sh*t way too far when there is no need. Why are you so incapable of banter? Nobody was putting you or your thoughts down. Bob Chill did "worse" (which isn't even bad) by calling you deb, yet you jump all over my sh*t for what was clearly an innocuous comment. Ridiculous.

We really need some snow up in this camp.

I thought it was quite clear. I don't understand. Glad I'm not the only one.Ian, goddamn...get the stick out of your ass. It was clear that I was joking. I joke with Wes, Bob, etc and nobody reacts the way you do. You do too much. You take sh*t way too far when there is no need. Why are you so incapable of banter? Nobody was putting you or your thoughts down. Bob Chill did "worse" (which isn't even bad) by calling you deb, yet you jump all over my sh*t for what was clearly an innocuous comment. Ridiculous. We really need some snow up in this camp.

He has been upsetting some people with up and down posts, last night the euro was the greatest model ever, then he was a patriot. Last week it was climo posts and ruffling feathers. I love Ian, but he's awfully tight to the chest, I know you were kidding. Banter is okay, this isn't a banter thread nonetheless. Of course midlo is up my ass about stuff I see others doing far worse than, so all and all I see where you're coming from.

He has been upsetting some people with up and down posts, last night the euro was the greatest model ever, then he was a patriot. Last week it was climo posts and ruffling feathers. I love Ian, but he's awfully tight to the chest, I know you were kidding. Banter is okay, this isn't a banter thread nonetheless. Of course midlo is up my ass about stuff I see others doing far worse than, so all and all I see where you're coming from.

Ha so now I'm not allowed to be positive or negative. Please just stop.

Dude, stay out of it

You might want to dial down your posts dude. You are currently ranking as the #1 (by quantity) poster over the last 24 hours on the entire AmWx board (by a lot too). It's not quantity over quality...you are being quite repetitive with a lot of your posts. Just remember that when you read something you don't ALWAYS have to respond. 

Ha so now I'm not allowed to be positive or negative. Please just stop.

Not even that, I love you Ian, you're a great poster and you have a darn boatload of knowledge. When you're on board for a threat, you're like a second wes to me. I just think the people here see things in such a volatile sense at this point because they don't really have anything to look forward to, everybody has been running on fumes for a good while now. All and all, I don't care, I'm laid back, I love a joke. 

HOWEVER, if I or anyone else, like Phin the other day is gonna get penalized or have posts deleted, when you mets or admins can say whatever you want on here, thats bull, get the hell out, get your panties in a bunch over fb chat, a PM, somewhere. I know you said it means who as in who is more likely to cause disruptions in the thread, no, thats not right, true, or fair. If so, retire your admin tag, anyone who is like that should do the same. 

There are terrible posts here all the time, yet they stay, etc. Some don't like others, so they report their posts. I don't dislike anyone on this forum honestly, I like whoever is talking weather. WE have our best threat at a storm, and you are fussing with randy about jokes. Sure he shouldn't have joked on here, but PM him your feelings, as you've gotten our focus, including mine off the storm. 

Point is, let the wx analysis happen, take the childish crap somewhere else. I for one along with bob and some others are watching the models come in, trying to figure out a better idea of things, so I would rather not have to sort through it. 

I'm done, thanks I hope you understand. 

Archived