BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Feb Magic or Voodoo Hex? Obs and Banter

Bob Chill

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol. I am sure every run from now until we put the nail in it will be dissected like that frog in high school.

Yea, but the good thing is by sunday night we'll have it narrowed down to 50/50 chance of snow or no snow. I'm going with a 50% chance of snow because it's more fun than a 50% chance of no snow but that's just me. 

Bob's changing avatars faster than snow's accumulating on Mt. Tolland.  

yea, missing out on one of the biggest blizzards in modern history has me kinda manic. My last switch to dorko was a mistake though. Plato is where it's at. He's going to be around until I kill him for not giving us snow. 

Made it to Boston. Snow began around the Bronx and the roads were ok until New London CT. Then they were snow covered. Between Providence and Boston it sucked with MOD snow. My brother and I got some beer and are having a couple now before heading out. Hopefully some bars are open.

Per the NE threads...unlikely. Travel ban in effect as of 4:00 pm. No one allowed on MA roads now. So a lot of bars closed shop and sent people home.

Lol, some guy commenting on CWG posted a storm about the weather being governed by cell towers. His post was deleted by the moderator so he posted it a second time.

big traffic days bring out the absolute worst commenters. double edged sword.

Archived