Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
PUNTING NEMO

Ji

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sadly, probably won't make a bit of difference in the end down here, but thanks again

i know the snow maps get made fun of but the 12z euro had a stripe in that area toward sw dc burbs and 0z euro has a 4-8" dot almost right over roanoke.

way, way drier down here

this winter is just an absolute nightmare, and I didn't think last year's could continue

I wouldn't be surprised if it shifts east a bit more up the coast. NYC may cash in on deform or something but I'd be a little nervous far west.

If we can get a miracle few inches up front and then an inch on the backside I will be happy.

I don't think anyone is getting a miracle on the front end but then again I'm dumb enough to still be up when I have to get up at 6. It'll snow and sleet a little then rain a little then be windy and cold

I don't think anyone is getting a miracle on the front end but then again I'm dumb enough to still be up when I have to get up at 6.

I am in the same boat as you my alarm is going off at 5:30 but after seeing the reports from down south of 3" I could not control myself and I had to stay up. It has gotten this bad that I am willing to sleep 4 hours tonight just for the hail mary chance of seeing if we get a few inches. The mighty have fallen the past 2 years.

I am in the same boat as you my alarm is going off at 5:30 but after seeing the reports from down south of 3" I could not control myself and I had to stay up. It has gotten this bad that I am willing to sleep 4 hours tonight just for the hail mary chance of seeing if we get a few inches. The mighty have fallen the past 2 years.

It's gonna happen.. thank god for telecommuting

My thoughts exactly as it just started sleeting.

Archived