Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
PUNTING NEMO

Ji

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing to remember is that MoCo unlike Fauquier is not divided into two zones. Places like Damascus are vastly different than Silver Spring. The advisory is probably not really for eastern MoCo. 

I doubt there is one person over that last 24 hours, other than perhaps me, who would have endorsed that a WWA would be issued for a segment of the immediate DC metro area

I doubt there is one person over that last 24 hours, other than perhaps me, who would have considered that a WWA would be issued for a segment of the immediate DC metro area

Huh? Their criteria for a weekday morning is like 4 flakes. This isn't turning into a snow event here.

I doubt there is one person over that last 24 hours, other than perhaps me, who would have considered that a WWA would be issued for a segment of the immediate DC metro area

LWX is pretty trigger happy with advisories. Only a trace of ice is needed to pull the trigger!

Immediate DC area could get an hour or two of snow/snow mix I'd guess. The warmer air off the sfc invades pretty quick. I guess root for the northern end of precip to outrace the low.

Archived