Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
PUNTING NEMO

Ji

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

40N is funny...basically a complete dismissal and basically ignoring of the GFS and hugging the NAM whose solution is ludicrous, especially for NJ and NYC..even though most of them know the NAM sucks....GFS - convective feedback issue, SE bias etc, and other excuses.....Not saying the GFS is right....but lol

40N is funny...basically a complete dismissal and basically ignoring of the GFS and hugging the NAM whose solution is ludicrous, especially for NJ and NYC..even though most of them know the NAM sucks....GFS - convective feedback issue, SE bias etc, and other excuses.....Not saying the GFS is right....but lol

gfs thru 21 hrs keeps looking better and better for a miracle down our way.....a small miracle for sure, but a miracle nonetheless

Not sure about soundings, but surface temps are above freezing at 36 when it shows some precip with cold 850s. Clown maps show 1" for central/northern MD. If I was in Harford or Cecil counties, I'd have a bit of hope...NAM, GFS, Euro (0z) and SREFs all show 1" or more.

Not sure about soundings, but surface temps are above freezing at 36 when it shows some precip with cold 850s. Clown maps show 1" for central/northern MD. If I was in Harford or Cecil counties, I'd have a bit of hope...NAM, GFS, Euro (0z) and SREFs all show 1" or more.

Thanks for the update up this way..... im in Northeast Cecil.. Even 1 inch would be our biggest snowfall to date. I'll take it.

Archived