Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
PUNTING NEMO

Ji

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A storm that got the mountains of NC. It was only a moderate storm and the irony was we drove through twisting mountains raods to gt to the best snow only to have it snow in Hickory less than a week later.

That's why chasing this one is dumb. We'll be chest deep by PDIII finish.

lol, with how bad it did with the last two clippers maybe it will give some people hope. For us the northern stream is a killer. Heck Bob Chill isn't even looking at it anymore.

Lol- ain't that the truth. I'm a weenie and all that but I've always said I'll call a dead ratter a dead ratter. I never thought this stood a chance. Some things can't be overcome.

IF we get the promised pattern next couple of weeks I'm going to be on fire even if it ends up being biblical rain. If i see a reasonable way that we can get snow ill never shut up. I might get 5 posted.

Lol- ain't that the truth. I'm a weenie and all that but I've always said I'll call a dead ratter a dead ratter. I never thought this stood a chance. Some things can't be overcome.

IF we get the promised pattern next couple of weeks I'm going to be on fire even if it ends up being biblical rain. If i see a reasonable way that we can get snow ill never shut up. I might get 5 posted.

Even I said this had like no shot. Too much needed, irt the nw low especially.

Im thinking you will not be the guest of honor at the next NE get together. They may actually strangle you with their pants tent.

if Bos ended up with only like 8-12 there would be an epic meltdown in that region..

It's all about expectations in life, if we were about to get 8-12" here you would need an extra 10 temporary mods.

nobody takes not getting snow like us. tho im sure a jan 2005 would still draw at least a little ire.

Yea but we also wouldn't give an f about bos or their expectations. Our world is very small. Lol

Ian, the new av got a good chuckle out of me. Nice

it matches the tag nicely.. i may have to keep it. how funny would it be if nemo tanked. now we can root against twc and new england. perfection.

Archived