Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
PUNTING NEMO

Ji

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really, it's just we tend to forget them because for us they are usually rain. 

I still can't seem to remember a good low pressure system in SC and a low in nw Ohio at the same time.  I'm sure you are right about it happening, I just can't remember it.  Do you know of any analogs to this setup?

Storm is pretty dry for us on the GFS.... .25" contour looks about I-95 between DC and Baltimore (and points south/east) and then it goes roughly north along I-83 to southern PA.  Points north and west are less than .25".  

Well...as a glass half-full idea, if SNE gets a MECS/HECS, it definitely shows the pattern is not what it was and this is not last year.  Maybe we can strike gold before spring.  Or at least copper...

Storm is pretty dry for us on the GFS.... .25" contour looks about I-95 between DC and Baltimore (and points south/east) and then it goes roughly north along I-83 to southern PA.  Points north and west are less than .25".  

Well...as a glass half-full idea, if SNE gets a MECS/HECS, it definitely shows the pattern is not what it was and this is not last year.  Maybe we can strike gold before spring.  Or at least copper...

Pyrite

Don't you find the timing ironic?  Finally a southern low, on the coast, and, just in time, a northern low perfectly in tune with it.  Dance partners.

Its Ironic on 2 cases. If the Northern low hangs on a little longer we might get some on the front end. But no The southern low gets wound up just in time to rob all of our moisture for that. Sucks.

Archived