• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Hurricane Sandy, great info

I have been putting together a page for Hurricane/Superstorm Sandy. It has some info on the storm, but it mainly has newspaper articles from the affected area(Long Island Newsday,NY Daily News,and NY Post). I have over 800 pages that I have been scanning. this is taking awhile and is not completed yet. Currently I have articles from oct 26- nov 2 completed. if you are interested in reading up on the storm with news from affect area the link is below. Also bookmark the pages as I have many many many more to add to it!!!

http://www.hurricanes-blizzards-noreasters.com/sandy.html

I have been putting together a page for Hurricane/Superstorm Sandy. It has some info on the storm, but it mainly has newspaper articles from the affected area(Long Island Newsday,NY Daily News,and NY Post). I have over 800 pages that I have been scanning. this is taking awhile and is not completed yet. Currently I have articles from oct 26- nov 2 completed. if you are interested in reading up on the storm with news from affect area the link is below. Also bookmark the pages as I have many many many more to add to it!!!

http://www.hurricanes-blizzards-noreasters.com/sandy.html

Fantastic resource.

A great resource for people who live inside and outside of the areas affected by Sandy. Your work is highly appreciated.

Fantastic resource.

Wow, great info already on Sandy BUT your site as a whole is an awesome resource.

Excellent work!

Thank you, glad you enjoy the page(site). All the newspapers from all the storm pages are from my person collection. I have finally found an affordable  lager scanner with scan area of 11 1/2" x 17". this allows me to scan the whole pages at once instead of multiple scans for a page. I may go back and redo the some of my pages with full scans. will look neater and easier to read.

Archived