BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Feb 1 clipper obs and discussion

usedtobe

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure he said something last week along the lines of giving up all his snow for a Ravens win, so he needs to be careful.

Oh I am careful, I never said I would be upset if it busted. If the Ravens can win I will be so drunk on Bourbon street I probably will not make it home until after the parade of clippers anyway.

The RAP is doing its usual pulsing between runs towards the end of its range. It's probably not that useful until after 10 pm tonight.

I've noticed this very thing as well. Seems like it wavers and then heads back to what it showed in the 13-18 hour range. Sometimes it has come back wetter. I guess every situation is unique however.

i remember we had a storm in 1985'ish that brought thunder.  i can't tell if the 80s were just better for consistent snow or if i was just a kid and everything seemed bigger.

I wasn't alive in the 80s, but while it wasn't a particularly snowy decade, it was a much colder decade with a lot of great Arctic outbreaks which meant that snow that fell stayed on the ground for a while.

Archived