BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Feb 1 clipper obs and discussion

usedtobe

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the fake optimism and enthusiasm for a suck ass clipper.  I made a thread for tomorrow night so we can all pretend we're thrilled with 3 hours of snow and "just making it to an inch" means victory.    

We have definitely switched roles.  

Your trip to upstate NY has jaded you.  :P

I love the fake optimism and enthusiasm for a suck ass clipper.  I made a thread for tomorrow night so we can all pretend we're thrilled with 3 hours of snow and "just making it to an inch" means victory.    

We have definitely switched roles.  

Well, over the years some of us have made it clear that all snow...any snow...is good snow. Sure I love the big ones...that's for you Randy....but I simply love snow falling...and that is what it did today. I'm happy

Well, over the years some of us have made it clear that all snow...any snow...is good snow. Sure I love the big ones...that's for you Randy....but I simply love snow falling...and that is what it did today. I'm happy

Cool.

You should be happy with all .5 inchers for the rest of the winter then?   I'm happy that you're happy.  Seriously.

It's good to know we both like big ones.

Not true my love, I want people to know how awesome this event is. This is my sub-forum of choice for weather posters and entertainment.

Cool.  In the future, read only.  When you want to post pics and such, stick to your own forum.    You may not have intended it, but posting pics of your near warning criteria snow in an area that's butt hurt for snow is not a good idea.  I'm sure you knew that already though. 

nam_namer_042_1000_500_thick.gif

This is one time that I want to know the science of this.  I understand that perfectly with flow from the NW.  I don't understand it all with SW flow.  And its every single event.  WTF?

Not that I really think it'll happen that way, but man I'm sick of seeing that.

Archived