BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Feb 1 clipper obs and discussion

usedtobe

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, our house was at the corner of Kettering and Bennington Drives.  Moved to northern Calvert in 1978 and  all my family is still there, but having a job in DC, I relocated to Germantown to, among other things, have better winters LOL.

We are done here now -- this shall be known as the Pushbroom Winter...six snows, all 1" or less.  Going out now with the trust wide pushbroom to take care of the drive way.

I just sent you a PM.

Snow-wise, absolutely beautiful out there right now.  I'll enjoy this but we really need an 8" storm this winter. 

Lol at the schools all going for on time. Less than half our teachers are here for a 7:15 start.

this event was on the radar for like a week but for some reason it got a lot less attention immediately beforehand than the others

about 1/2" here in Mt Pleasant...very little stickage to roads and sidewalk....warm temps prior didnt help but we needed +SN for probably 20-30 min to get a nice coating and we got maybe 10min of the 0.25 mi viz stuff....nice event the way it covered the grass versus the others...flake size matters

Archived