Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
February Pattern and Storm Discussion

POWERSTROKE

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is more of a humorous post, but look at that precip hole over Atlanta and points east. Less than .10" :axe:

We can't even catch a break on a weenie run like this one haha.

Lots of time and runs to go. We have a chance at getting in on it. All I can ask for right now. Being in the bullseye this far out usually doesn't work out.

LOL Pack, 7-8" bulls eye over my house.  Not sure if I like being bulls eyed a week out by a model run, but I'll take it.

Unfortunately, it's just one model run, though it does seem to be a continuation of a trend, so there is reason for optimism.

Well James, enjoy it for the next 6 hours at least.  I wonder if the DGEX has one of those dream runs?  It's about time for it to have some fantasy snow.  The models really have no hint of consistency and all options are on the table from an apps runner to suppression city.  I would think that the cold may not make it down here as strong as modelled as been the case most of the winter.  If this happens.....?  Might be something for someone in the southeast.  Until we get some kind of resolution....DIG, BABY, DIG!

Well James, enjoy it for the next 6 hours at least.  I wonder if the DGEX has one of those dream runs?  It's about time for it to have some fantasy snow.  The models really have no hint of consistency and all options are on the table from an apps runner to suppression city.  I would think that the cold may not make it down here as strong as modelled as been the case most of the winter.  If this happens.....?  Might be something for someone in the southeast.  Until we get some kind of resolution....DIG, BABY, DIG!

Yep, I'll enjoy it.

By the way, I notice the snow maps have it snowing in Hell itself, Waycross, GA.  I'm not sure if that's possible?

Archived