BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Jan 30 Rain Event- Toasty temps Mt Tolland blows away

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, I guess it's pretty obvious when the front passed at home.  I think there's something wrong with the anemometer though, it only recorded 28mph max gust at 1,100' lol.

Other stations around the area were 40-50mph.

WOW why doesn't it let you post images anymore?  That's so lame. Guess I'll have to save it lol.

post-640-0-52197000-1359639488_thumb.gif

Snow is gone. Yes, up here in the hills, the wind is better now than it was overnight

Glad I'm not the only person who was underwhelmed.  I knew we wouldn't be like our neighbors to the south and east, but had not expectation it would be so different.  Blue sky spreading in from the NW.

36.8/34

Takes almost 20

To get to Manchester/East Hartford?  Damn you must drive slow.  I can make it to the XL center from UCONN in 25 minutes..you're another 5 minutes closer lol.  I said Hartford metro, not downtown.  It's definitely like 10 minutes from your house to Vernon where it's a city.  Manchester is a city.  East Hartford is a city.  Glastonbury is a city.   Ok I'm done lol.

I almost never get up for weather but got woken up last night.

Yeah it takes a whole lot to wake me up, usually some strong thunder or wind actually blowing something hard enough to hit the house. from what I've read it sounds like I should have gone to school in tolland. Cancellation capital of CT? Lol.

Yeah it takes a whole lot to wake me up, usually some strong thunder or wind actually blowing something hard enough to hit the house. from what I've read it sounds like I should have gone to school in tolland. Cancellation capital of CT? Lol.

I think it's the cancelation capital wanna be--tough to beat Fairfield.  But, boy it's close.

36.6/34

Archived