• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Jan 30 Rain Event- Toasty temps Mt Tolland blows away

HoarfrostHubb

I pegged my davis at 68. Highest gust I've ever recorded over multiple fierce noreasters and tropical storms in Quincy.

Wow, that's impressive. It was rocking here for sure. I woke up at 3 and the south facing wall was just shaking. I couldn't sleep. We had to go downstairs. 

BTW, garbage day FTL here as I look around.

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, that's impressive. It was rocking here for sure. I woke up at 3 and the south facing wall was just shaking. I couldn't sleep. We had to go downstairs. 

BTW, garbage day FTL here as I look around.

Yeah, I was in bed with my little one (stayed in Arlington last night) and a freight train gust woke me up and I just layed awake an listened to the windows rattle and house shake from 3:30 to 5:30. Sleep ftl.   Ben slept right through. lol

My son just went off to school, so all must be normal down in town. Both of my garbage cans got knocked over, but everthing else outside is fine, there is no tree damage.

About the same here. Power never flickered, but it was rocking pretty good around 3 with gusts that were easily in the 50-60 range. Saw a couple garbage cans knocked over. Where's Wiz - need him to make a report over that CB radio thing he uses to send in storm reports.

Tolland just cancelled school. Too many wires down. Was a 2 hour delay

LOL, That place is the worst with cancellations.  Fart and a forest comes down.

Peak gust of 50mph @ TAN as I suspected.  Southerly flows FTL.  Temp jacked up to 64F.  Going to be another impressive + departure day.

Time to track some snow.

Archived