clydes6
    Newest Member
    clydes6
12/30 Coastal Part II - Snowing Our Way Into NYE

Clinch Leatherwood

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We may sneak a light something in before a January thaw perhaps. Then, maybe stormy after. I still like the "overall" look to the pattern for now anyways.

Yeah any cool up will be brief though. Euro thru day 10 is cold..with maybe something brewing late in the period unless we can sneak some sort of clipper event in next week

Man after this it looks like the next 10 days are basically cold and dry with maybe a few snow showers/squalls with arctic fronts. Was hoping the stormy pattern would continue

Dry begets dry.

Just took a look--I was last above freezing on Monday afternoon, last above 30* on Thursday afternoon. Not sure when I'll hit either of those points down the road. Winter--late but not denied.

Man after this it looks like the next 10 days are basically cold and dry with maybe a few snow showers/squalls with arctic fronts. Was hoping the stormy pattern would continue

I disagree. What I thought was around the 3rd is now looking like late on the 4th 5th, look for a WAA type overrunning batch of precip with maybe a clipper, which possibly could manifest into a Miller B. Also remember the Euros classic holding back energy in the deep SW. Granted with go into HP mode for a while but end of next week could start a 94 ish overrunning pattern. Maybe even ice.

I disagree. What I thought was around the 3rd is now looking like late on the 4th 5th, look for a WAA type overrunning batch of precip with maybe a clipper, which possibly could manifest into a Miller B. Also remember the Euros classic holding back energy in the deep SW. Granted with go into HP mode for a while but end of next week could start a 94 ish overrunning pattern. Maybe even ice.

I honestly don't see that at all.

LOL..you remind me of a younger me

I am just sayin that over the past few days I have been warning of it coming further NW. I was told it wouldn't happen and to stop with the weenie posts because I didn't have any support for my comments.

Well sometimes the recognition of a seasonal trend - that is that most storms this season have trended NW - is enough to realize this wasn't going OTS.

Archived