clydes6
    Newest Member
    clydes6
12/30 Coastal Part II - Snowing Our Way Into NYE

Clinch Leatherwood

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On WSI, I got BOS as more than 0.75" though it might differ on how you define BOS...I'm defining as BOS, not where Jerry is....BOS might get like 0.85 while Jerry gets 0.75 on the Euro.

Yeah the 0.75 line seems to run right over me ...maybe out to Newton/Needham while the 0.50 line is solidly 50 miles west of that. BOS is actually hgher than 0.75. It looks like PVD-TAN are in the 1 range.

as Saki said, exactly 2 nights ago, Euro had a very similar solution ~50 miles west

i don't know if we're done... just a little more digging of the trough could bring the meat of the commahead into EMA

keep in mind the surface temps... as well as 850mb temps... they are going to be borderline to start, but as the snow falls, we'll see cooling through the column for the cape

My GOOD OLD Cumberland For The Win!? That's because I'm not going to be there! Rob, go to my house and see the Magical wonders my CN Mountain property provides. When I'm not there amazing things happen as well haha.

So the models continue to push up. I said Wednesday when things were questionable - The OTS storms ALWAYS ALWAYS come inland and have that Bombogenisis 12" in 12 hour possibility. Could this be #4 of my lifetime? And I'll be stuck in Newport?

keep in mind the surface temps... as well as 850mb temps... they are going to be borderline to start, but as the snow falls, we'll see cooling through the column for the cape

Soundings show it cool to start, then a quick slight warming with the WAA precip. And then a quick drop as the heavy precip from coastal CCB enters.

For Boston.

My GOOD OLD Cumberland For The Win!? That's because I'm not going to be there! Rob, go to my house and see the Magical wonders my CN Mountain property provides. When I'm not there amazing things happen as well haha.

So the models continue to push up. I said Wednesday when things were questionable - The OTS storms ALWAYS ALWAYS come inland and have that Bombogenisis 12" in 12 hour possibility. Could this be #4 of my lifetime? And I'll be stuck in Newport?

haha hell yea, I'll bringing a sled and going down a trail!

Archived