Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
December 26th - 27th Blizzard Part 4

Powerball

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a great night. Roads are a nightmare but its worth it. Snowing, beautiful sculpted drifts everywhere but not enough to have any grass pickers anywhere, powder plastered to windowsills...its the perfect winter night. Im sure I will end up over 6", probably there now as I havent measured in 2 hours, which is the high end of my expectations...but north of town will not be surprised to see 10" report in the M59 corridor, an area that was forecast 3-5".

Had a nice cigar stub saved from Christmas Eve. Went outside and enjoyed it in what is bona fide moderate snow. When a gust picked up, and blew some of it around, it made it look almost heavy. Probably 3/4-1" down, although it's going to be tough to measure.

You have sex with it yet?

(No Homo)

What a great night. Roads are a nightmare but its worth it. Snowing, beautiful sculpted drifts everywhere but not enough to have any grass pickers anywhere, powder plastered to windowsills...its the perfect winter night. Im sure I will end up over 6", probably there now as I havent measured in 2 hours, which is the high end of my expectations...but north of town will not be surprised to see 10" report in the M59 corridor, an area that was forecast 3-5".

Romeo toward P.H is where its at tonight.

Closing in on an inch here now. That band over haldimand county is getting my eye. If it comes this way look out!

It's going to be tough. That's the band associated with the trowal that the models pivot over Lk Ontario. Even with these moderate bursts though, assuming it keeps up all night, we could do quite well.

3-4 ( hard to say with all the constant blowing ) should do it here. Not a bad lil system here. I am happy with it. 2-6 looks to be the general theme from about Grand Rapids on south and east. Nice band over top of Grand Rapids on north/ne so it is not done yet it seems for some.

I'll toot my own horn here, but here was my final call for LAF. It was purely for fun of course, with the specific forecasts, but better to be lucky than good. Kidding about tooting my horn, for real. Just dumb luck. :D

LAF: 3-5" (Chad 3.8", Hoosier 4.3", me and blue 4.6")

Final totals: Chad 4.0", Hoosier 4.3", me and blue 4.5"

Archived