Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
December 20-22 Major Winter Storm Part 3

Hoosier

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's quite the scene Andy! Wouldn't want to sit out on the deck or grill out there tonight!

---

Do it Kevlon! Is there enough for a small one at least?

Oh there will be enough. Just need to get over there before it crusts over too much. Need to bundle up the child as well to enhance cuteness factor.

Very nice photos Jonbo.

Officially a thin slushy coating on my car. Snow has left the building though.

I thought that was JoMo the first time I saw it. Was wondering how I missed that happening.

Had friends all reporting nice snow squalls and such on the FB. I look outside and see nothing after dinner. So I come upstairs look at 2 hours of a loop....

No bands over me at all during the whole time. N, E, S, W, all had nice bands pass over, just a big screw hole here. I blame Tim.

post-1873-0-00996300-1356053340_thumb.pn

Had friends all reporting nice snow squalls and such on the FB. I look outside and see nothing after dinner. So I come upstairs look at 2 hours of a loop....

No bands over me at all during the whole time. N, E, S, W, all had nice bands pass over, just a big screw hole here. I blame Tim.

My bad, but I'll take it. :D

In other good news, temp on the rise at LAF. Up to 36º after dipping down to 32º at 7:39pm. It'd be totally awesome if the bands in IL make it here intact...and we rain. My T call for LAF is golden.

Archived