• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
December Banter

WilkesboroDude

If I start a storm thread you can take it to the bank that someone in the SE, outside the mountains, will get more than three inches. Less than that I just consider nuisance snow.

If the cad set-up looks good after tonights runs and nobody wants to start the thread.......I'm up for it. I really feel good about our chances.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I start a storm thread you can take it to the bank that someone in the SE, outside the mountains, will get more than three inches. Less than that I just consider nuisance snow.

I'll vote for you!! You brought me some great rain luck with your thread this summer. I believe you have mojo, though you've stifled it a bit in your own back yard, with your curious mole attacks,. I believe you can bring me the juice, and that's what counts, lol. Use your QuckyMart Slushy Majic and bring down the frozen upon us!!! T

I'll vote for you!! You brought me some great rain luck with your thread this summer. I believe you have mojo, though you've stifled it a bit in your own back yard, with your curious mole attacks,. I believe you can bring me the juice, and that's what counts, lol. Use your QuckyMart Slushy Majic and bring down the frozen upon us!!! T

I think you both need to start it - like co-sponsoring a bill or something. At least make it seem like a big to do.

Agreed! The GFS has been solid inside 5 days lately but the Euro has been better, need to wait until/if Euro comes on board. I would consider the 0z runs tonight the first runs inside 5 days.

I'm always up late, but for the first time this season I will be purposefully checking out the Euro. We shall see.

Come on!!! I pick this one.

18zensp004snow138.gif

Why? Did you move to New York all of a sudden? :snowman:

intentionally staying up to view the GFS for the first time this season. Hope it's worth it.

That was a terrible decision. :P

If 00z looks good we roll with a new thread.

Looks like we'll be conserving some disk memory for another day. :o

FWIW- DT posted on FB that GFS is flawed and he is just throwing this baby out with the bath water. (not a direct quote)

He tosses out a lot of bath water throughout any given week. :)

Now listen here Mr., I don't want to hear crazy talk like that as I sit here eating a Popsicle to contribute mojo for this next system. Okay, posicle is really for my fever but, I should get points for effort.

With that run of the GFS, you better eat at least two popsicles and probably take some Tylenol too! You need to get better before the big snowstorm. :)

The 00z GFS is more likely to come to fruition than some major ice storm/snowstorm with 4-8 inches that DT :weenie: is saying. This is really the only chance for a while for you guys in NC because after this we get a -PNA +NAO and +AO. :axe: We will have a +PNA neutal NAO and weak -AO around the time of the storm. Cold air looks marginal and even if there is enough cold air, you might have to worry about precip being too far south and too suppressed and other limiting factors. Seems some are only looking at the positive factors for this possible storm. I believe it will either be rain or nothing. JMHO

I'm staying up for the Euro. Hopefully we get a good run and it makes you feel a little better :snowing:

I'm "All In" at this point, why the heck not. :axe:

With that run of the GFS, you better eat at least two popsicles and probably take some Tylenol too! You need to get better before the big snowstorm. :)

I think popsicles taste better when you're 5 vs 45. Perhaps whiskey and honey is a better idea at this point.

Archived