BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
December Banter

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just queued up the DT video, and he starts out with "Hello again you sick, twisted, weather freaks"...classic

He's very entertaining. But if you have thin skin, he'll get under it in a hurry. I enjoy reading his stuff though....and watching his videos.

<no segue>

Brandon just posted the latest CFSv2, showing cold in weeks 3 and 4. I hope he makes it out of this forum ok. :o:yikes:

I don't know....the no action double meaning stuff had me worried there for a minute. Glad it was just the snowflakes!

I tend to forget that sarcasm and/or word inflection does not translate well to the interwebs.

I have 3 kids, which gives merit to something. Although 2 of them are strikingly blonde and blue eyed. I need to get a real good look at the postal carrier...

I tend to forget that sarcasm and/or word inflection does not translate well to the interwebs.

I have 3 kids, which gives merit to something. Although 2 of them are strikingly blonde and blue eyed. I need to get a real good look at the postal carrier...

Well if the youngest is approximately 717 days old, then that doesn't offer much support. :whistle::)

I need to get a real good look at the postal carrier...

LOL!

Alright, it's off to bed for me. My son tends to wake up between 4-5 am, and tomorrow is my turn to get up with him. Keep the bollocks under control in here tonight, Mr. Bevo. I'm off duty now, so it's up to you!

Well if the youngest is approximately 717 days old, then that doesn't offer much support. :whistle::)

LOL!

Alright, it's off to bed for me. My son tends to wake up between 4-5 am, and tomorrow is my turn to get up with him. Keep the bollocks under control in here tonight, Mr. Bevo. I'm off duty now, so it's up to you!

Well on good sir.

Stovepipe, you didn't get banned? No, I don't think that's you :) And the deal with Robert was last year, lol. I store up my anger...makes it more impressive when it come out :) You'll know it when I'm mad at you, lol. Sorry, I don't know what you did. But, if it was bad, say you're sorry, and let's never speak of it again :) T

A Negative Nancy is somebody that cancels December in November or cancels January, or the rest of the winter in December.

A Negative Nancy says "there's no way we're getting snow in the next two weeks and then it's going to be warm for a long time and by then, most of winter will be over."

A Negative Nancy is one who repeatedly whines about cold and snow being 10 days away.

A Negative Nancy is someone who dismisses a potential threat solely on the basis of "they don't usually pan out anyway and we haven't seen any pan out so far, so this one's not going to pan out either."

If you do any of those moronic things, then you're a Negative Nancy. I'm sorry. You just are. So just admit it and be proud of it and embrace it and just give 100% effort. Might as well do it right.

And just for reference:

A Negative Nancy is NOT someone who refutes a threat based on scientific evidence, historical pattern recognition, statistical analysis, or model interpretation.

A Negative Nancy is NOT someone who recognizes and discusses the emergence of a warm pattern based on physical evidence or experience.

A Negative Nancy is NOT someone who cancels winter on March 20.

A Negative Nancy is somebody that cancels December in November or cancels January, or the rest of the winter in December.

A Negative Nancy says "there's no way we're getting snow in the next two weeks and then it's going to be warm for a long time and by then, most of winter will be over."

A Negative Nancy is one who repeatedly whines about cold and snow being 10 days away.

A Negative Nancy is someone who dismisses a potential threat solely on the basis of "they don't usually pan out anyway and we haven't seen any pan out so far, so this one's not going to pan out either."

If you do any of those moronic things, then you're a Negative Nancy. I'm sorry. You just are. So just admit it and be proud of it and embrace it and just give 100% effort. Might as well do it right.

And just for reference:

A Negative Nancy is NOT someone who refutes a threat based on scientific evidence, historical pattern recognition, statistical analysis, or model interpretation.

A Negative Nancy is NOT someone who recognizes and discusses the emergence of a warm pattern based on physical evidence or experience.

A Negative Nancy is NOT someone who cancels winter on March 20.

A worthless post. Instead of wasting all this time trying to label the traits of others, work on improving your own.

Well, it looked for a while last night and this morning things were trending well. Even got excited seeing RaleighWx have some positive things to say. But then some runs have nothing but rain. Seems the models are all over the place and we don't have an idea what's to come next week yet.

Really hope we get some snow out of this next week. O know folks say late Jan looks good for winter weather but I have heard that before.

Well, it looked for a while last night and this morning things were trending well. Even got excited seeing RaleighWx have some positive things to say. But then some runs have nothing but rain. Seems the models are all over the place and we don't have an idea what's to come next week yet.

Really hope we get some snow out of this next week. O know folks say late Jan looks good for winter weather but I have heard that before.

lolz you might pull out WOTY this year after all.

Archived