BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
December Banter

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's my wife's birthday, too. I bet she'd like 3 to 4 inches on her birthday.

Hahaha, I bet she would! ;). That was awesome, Brick!

Now that's what she said! That's funny as hell!!! Made me laugh out loud when I read it. Maybe it's just my mind in the gutter but lol

Well played sir. Well played. :clap:

I just want to say that this was the best thing I've read in a while. I needed the laugh. Been stuck on my book plot and was taking a break when I read this. Great timing!!!!

It's about time to clean this place up and take the trash out.

I have no more patience :angry:

seems like 7 days turns in to 7 days and then another 7 days. when do we get a snowstorm? our 7 days will eventually turn in to spring if don't watch it. Please don't delete this. Somebody is deleting our messages.

We're in Storm Mode. Posts like this (and the one I'm currently writing) will be deleted since they have no meteorology, technical analysis, or scientific reasoning behind them. They should go in the banter thread. That's why they're being deleted.

Thank you for explaining, but I'm not sure everyone understands this concept.

I hear your point on the longtimers. It's not so much a case of grabbing my toys and going home...but even the diversity from Carolinas is thinning. I'll be around. I was actually wondering if folks weren't drifting to other boards as evidenced by the absences of some longtimers. As a matter of fact, I miss the posters who used to bust everyone's chops for wishcasting.

There are plenty of us that are here all year long, not just the winter months. All those posters are still active, but there hasn't been too much to talk about :lol:

Hey everyone, I read this forum a lot! Always enjoy it!

Welcome :)

If that happened, we'd never get any snow. :(

:lol: Sooooo true

I have no more patience :angry:

Thank you for explaining, but I'm not sure everyone understands this concept.

There are plenty of us that are here all year long, not just the winter months. All those posters are still active, but there hasn't been too much to talk about :lol:

Welcome :)

:lol: Sooooo true

The wishcasting posts are driving folks off...trust me on this one.

Everyone talks about the banter but the wishcasting is just as bad and makes people fell like there is a lot of crying wolf going on.

The main issue I see is how reliant everyone is on a 192hr+ computer model run. I personally don't believe in long term forecasting in the detail sense. Maybe for a future "pattern" but even that's usually iffy.

Just a bit of advice to everyone here.....STOP and THINK before you post in a pinned thread if you are actually moving the conversation forward with a realistic and scientific discussion or just typing because you have something to say.

The key to this is IF YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT...you SHOULDN'T post it there.

Who exactly has it driven off?

Take a minute and look at who is not here. You have been here long enough to know those who aren't posting now. I am done being on the soapbox. When folks finally look around and see the absence of red tags and old timers posting, maybe it will sink in. Quality posters are not participating for the most part...I think they know better, probably wiser.

Take a minute and look at who is not here. You have been here long enough to know those who aren't posting now. I am done being on the soapbox. When folks finally look around and see the absence of red tags and old timers posting, maybe it will sink in. Quality posters are not participating for the most part...I think they know better, probably wiser.

I've noticed quite a few of said posters are posting on another site lately.

I'm sure that has more to do with the lack of storms and last winter. Why waste their time if they know there is nothing to really post about? Just my opinion. A lot of the red taggers do post but many have moved to different areas.

I'm sure that has more to do with the lack of storms and last winter. Why waste their time if they know there is nothing to really post about? Just my opinion. A lot of the red taggers do post but many have moved to different areas.

To change the subject a bit...what are the black, yellow, and green stars under folks names? Related to money donated?

Archived