BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
December Banter

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brick and Wilkesboro in banter is golden. You complainers should save your angst for the people in the weather discussion threads blathering on while contributing absolutely nothing. You know, this place isn't that bad. With some light moderation and general posters calling people out on true bull shiat, things can work themselves out fine.

Compared to other forums, you are 100% correct.

Yep, and it's silly to allow people like GaWx to IMBY up those threads but hey, he's been around for awhile so slack gets cut for him. Whatever, it's all pretty funny really. I'm sure he's a great guy and I mean no disrespect, but in terms of cleaning up the distracting nonsense, his recent "percentage chance for snow in NE GA 4 days from now" posts should be moved to banter. I mean come on...

I have to disagree. Maybe it's because he is a fellow Georgian but his research into Georgia weather history is amazing. He has enough knowledge and statistics to back up his posts and he only posts about Georgia because that is what he knows best. Plenty of our red taggers only talk about their area as well.

This banter thread is about the only enjoyable thing in the Southeastern subforum. The other threads have just gone to hell. Maybe we should just have a meetup somewhere and have a big fight or something. Along the lines of anchorman. Warmistas vs cold lovers, GA vs NC, etc...

Archived