BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
December Banter

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This sounding is wayyyy too warm! That 800mb temp is almost 43F - and it's saturated so there's no evaporational cooling to help.

:facepalm:

lol, 98% of folks that live in the mtns live below 5000ft. Now if you live in the mtns almost 95% of the time you have 850 temps at 0cthe then it will snow.

He is trolling.

More trolls than in the Hobbit....until Michele and Chris pull out the orc blades :)

Man, this afternoon was the coldest 38 I've felt in a long time. That wind made it feel 18 out there working. A great feel for the day after Xmas!! And the rain just keeps coming. Great pattern change. This is shaping up to be my best winter in ages. If the rains keep up, And I can find over an inch of ip/sn in Jan/Feb. it will be. T

You're the troll. Use some meteorological terms to support your arguments why don't you. Try things like "absence of upper level confluence" and "0F dewpoint depression".

:lmao:

The term "mid latitude cyclogenesis" is clearly not in your vocabulary, is it? Stop being a negative nancy and actually pay attention to the trends and the synoptic evolution.

Did that. I should be banished for giving actual facts about meteorology.

No way. In fact, you make some good points and are obviously more than qualified to discuss weather on a weather board. It's quite a conundrum, actually. Your posts contain information that appears to want to help others learn meteorology beyond model gazing, yet they're written and delivered seemingly with the intent of making the same people dislike you, reducing your credibility, and thus defeating the purpose for which they were originally intended. Very curious.

Wow. Well, at least I wasn't the only one that was the target of Snow86's nastiness ;) In all honesty Snow86 has a very similar style (rather intelligent, extremely condescending) to one "DT", although I doubt that is who it is.

Yeah, no way it was DT. The spelling and grammar were way too accurate. I like to read DT's stuff and listen to his videos, but you don't want to be in an argument with him, that's for sure. Tact is a quality he has in short supply.

Yeah, no way it was DT. The spelling and grammar were way too accurate. I like to read DT's stuff and listen to his videos, but you don't want to be in an argument with him, that's for sure. Tact is a quality he has in short supply.

I was literally loling at the bolded part.

Archived