• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
December Banter

WilkesboroDude

On September 18, 2010, in Santa Barbera, CA, Randy Quaid and his wife faced burglary charges for living in a guest house without the permission of the owner. They claimed that they had owned the property since the 1990s although a representative of the property owner had called the sheriff's department and produced documents that showed the house as being sold to the current owner in 2007. The previous owner had purchased the property from the Quaids several years earlier. TMZ reported that the Quaids claim that the home was wrongfully transferred to a third party by the use of the forged signature of a dead woman named Ronda Quaid in 1992. The Quaids are being accused of more than $5,000 worth of damage that they are claimed to have caused to the guest house.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know when the end of the world is? I just have to crash, but I'd hate to not wake up and find I've missed it. I've been out side waiting since midnight, and the wind is blowing so hard I just heard a tree go out back, and it's way, way cold in that wind chill. I though for a minute that tree falling was the end of the world, but then I decided it should be more than that :) T

Looks like the models are still all over the place and going back and forth with the storm around Christmas. So much activity going on that it's hard for the models to still get a good grasp on what will happen. Everything is still on the table at this moment. And then we have even more to look at after Christmas.

Suggestion . . . since we have now split the forecast thread into December post Christmas storm to January storm, I think that we should pin the post Christmas storm thread too. I imagine that will be the most read and posted topic in the upcoming days especially with several models showing snow in the south (who knows though what will happen). It is confusing now to catch up in two threads.

Suggestion . . . since we have now split the forecast thread into December post Christmas storm to January storm, I think that we should pin the post Christmas storm thread too. I imagine that will be the most read and posted topic in the upcoming days especially with several models showing snow in the south (who knows though what will happen). It is confusing now to catch up in two threads.

Aye - I do find myself jumping around as well.

On my phone at the moment, so it will have to wait until I get home :)

Archived