• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
December Banter

WilkesboroDude

I've just been lurking but it sure seems like BrierCreekWx is just wishcasting. Every model run just makes him/her look more and more clueless.

Who are any of us non-pros to accuse a met of wish-casting?! Dude, leave it alone. I enjoyed BrierCreekWx's posts and his take on things. This board would truly suck if mets got tired of posting here because us aficionados think they don't know what they're talking about and start accusing them of things. Why come out of your shell to simply bad mouth someone? It's fine to disagree, but use a little respect in your posts.

How about some moderation concerning making sure our mets feel welcome? Lookout...Buckeye...NCWeather?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has been reported . Use the button folks... Use it!

Who are any of us non-pros to accuse a met of wish-casting?! Dude, leave it alone. I enjoyed BrierCreekWx's posts and his take on things. This board would truly suck if mets got tired of posting here because us aficionados think they don't know what they're talking about and start accusing them of things. Why come out of your shell to simply bad mouth someone? It's fine to disagree, but use a little respect in your posts.

How about some moderation concerning making sure our mets feel welcome? Lookout...Buckeye...NCWeather?

There will be respect. Period.

Listen up folks, I WILL NOT TOLERATE any met bashing at AMWX. I've had enough of this and if I see it happen again you won't get a warning, you will be gone. All red taggers will be respected and if you disagree with what is being said, you better have scientific/meteorologic facts to back you up.

I would hope that if something like this happens again it gets reported.

The SE Crew is the best amwx has to offer and it will stay that way.

There will be respect. Period.

Listen up folks, I WILL NOT TOLERATE any met bashing at AMWX. I've had enough of this and if I see it happen again you won't get a warning, you will be gone. All red taggers will be respected and if you disagree with what is being said, you better have scientific/meteorologic facts to back you up.

I would hope that if something like this happens again it gets reported.

The SE Crew is the best amwx has to offer and it will stay that way.

1350317098_banhammer_forecast.gif

Please change my member name to met. Thanks!!

Lol, I think you are close to being on the bash 'em when we find 'em list :) The moles saw what you said about them in the other thread. There was much gnashing of teeth, and clacking of claws, but I convinced them you were merely adding them to the pantheon of revered weather critters of America. In fact, that your graciously trying to get me a hurricane on your June thread, led me to find the Moles, and get that amazing 5+" of rain right after July started. So you are safe, an official friend of the Moles, but a red tag wouldn't hide you now, should you wander off the path again :) T

Lol, I think you are close to being on the bash 'em when we find 'em list :) The moles saw what you said about them in the other thread. There was much gnashing of teeth, and clacking of claws, but I convinced them you were merely adding them to the pantheon of revered weather critters of America. In fact, that your graciously trying to get me a hurricane on your June thread, led me to find the Moles, and get that amazing 5+" of rain right after July started. So you are safe, an official friend of the Moles, but a red tag wouldn't hide you now, should you wander off the path again :) T

Oh I don't want a red tag. Haven't earned that by a long shot. I just was lobbying to change my screen name to "met" so Michelle's "no met bashing will be tolerated" policy would protect me. I'm old and frail you know.

BTW my cats have killed several moles this week. Probably explains why I got almost no rain out of the last system.

Archived