Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Looking towards the beginning of December

CoastalWx

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's amazing how 12z comes in colder, 00z warmer. Been that way for days now..lol. Some of it may be related to the MJO (which is weak) regions as any little shift in convection wiggles the downstream height pattern and the end result actually can be quite different around these parts.

yeah uncanny how that has happened, but the good news is that the 12z have verified better all month. Trying not to get ahead of ourselves here, couple of winter days in Fall left.

Until the weekend of the 8th and you may have to close the curtains again, or at least keep the blinds shut.

I'm not convinced that minor mild up will be as mild as the upcoming one. There won't be the amount of mild in the Plains there is for the first one and with cold air nuzzling down in the N plains..I could see that sort of get cut off at pass with only a tickle of 40's

I'm not convinced that minor mild up will be as mild as the upcoming one. There won't be the amount of mild in the Plains there is for the first one and with cold air nuzzling down in the N plains..I could see that sort of get cut off at pass with only a tickle of 40's

I never said it would be as warm, hence the blinds comment.

Archived